Intro

An: please make sure to look at the picture I've put or else the story won't make much sense thank you very much and enjoy the story! Also some strong language is used if you are at all offended by this I suggest you click off and I'm sorry.

.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:
Beep beep beep beep
     I turn to face my alarm clock and look at the time and see that it's 8:00 am I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom I sigh remembering what Gojo-sensei had said.

     "Now remember y/n if your late on your first day it won't won't be pretty" he then flashed me a joking smile and got in his car.

     "I'm so nervous to meet the other second years" I say as I smile beginning to get ready. I've been with jujutsu tech for awhile now but I wasn't allowed to train with the other second years before I was told it was because they would be a distraction to my busy schedule, but that all changed last week when I demanded I train with the other second years to the principal. Granted I was shaking like a leaf he still said yes.

     I ran back to the bedroom and out the door to the area gojo-sensei told us to meet. Luckily he wasn't there yet. I let out a puff of air "jeez scares me out of my wits to not be late when he's not even here on time!" I say as I put my hands on my hips.

     "Tell me about it" I hear from behind me I Yelp and turn around to see a.... "panda?" I question as I regain my composure I see a green haired girl and a boy with a turtleneck is with him.

     "Yep that's me" the panda says proudly as he begins to laugh "We are the second years we're guessing your the new addition?" He asks

     "I guess you could say that" I giggle while rubbing the back of my neck.

     "What the the hell kind of answer is that?!" The green haired girl semi-shouts at me "you can't just waltz in here and expect to be all buddy buddy with us, what makes you think we trust you yet?" She states as she points her spear at me.

     "I didn't mean anything by it I swear!" I say putting my hands up i can see she is someone who won't tolerate weakness on her team so in an attempt to gain her approval I swiftly grab her spear and disarm her pointing it back at her "but that doesn't mean I will hesitate to kick your ass" I say as I smile and give her back her spear.

     I look over at the boy who still hasn't spoken a word and raise an eyebrow "kelp." I stare at him dumbfounded as he looks right back at me no sign of joking on his face.

     "Is he serious right now?" I state looking back at the panda who seems to be the only sensible one there which is very confusing for me.

     "Oh, this is inumaki he is a cursed speech user who only speaks in rice ball ingredients to refrain from accidentally cursing someone." He explains which makes me relax a bit knowing that they didn't think I was a joke.

     "Salmon" he says as he gives me a friendly smile and I smile back at him then I hear a very soft thump behind me knowing who it was I turn around to punch him in the face but it was no use he caught my arm and flipped me on the ground.

     "I'm so hurt my precious students are now ruthlessly attacking me" he whines with a sniffle

     "Maybe I wouldn't try to hit you if you weren't such an asshat" I groan getting up and dusting myself off  "you scare the shit out of me telling me not to be late then you proceed to be late yourself!"