Mission

Good morning good afternoon or good evening I hope you've been having a wonderful day or that you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the story🤗
.
.
.
.
     "Shut up dumbass" I say with irritation as I walk to where inumaki is and sit down beside him again.

Gojo raises an eyebrow at the two of us in my room together "were you having fun?" He says teasing us and wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Salmon" Inumaki agrees putting up his hand showing gojo the amazing job I did on his nails.

Gojo laughs nearly doubling over at the thought of us doing our nails together as I cross my arms and look away flustered "yea... and as you can see we're not done yet" I say grabbing inumaki's other hand and showing it to Gojo as it was unfinished. "So if you could tell us what you need and get out that would be great" I say glaring at him.

"Jeez okay okay I get it, just make sure to get enough sleep" he says winking at us as I chuck a pillow at his face "because you two have a mission bright and early tomorrow" he continued snatching the pillow before it reached him.

"Okay" I reply with a slight irk mark on my forehead "now get out!" I say chucking another pillow at him.

"Okay! I'm leaving!" He says walking out as he throws the pillows onto the bed, and I sigh as he leaves thanking god that he's gone.

Time skip

"All done!" I exclaim finishing the last clear coat on inumaki's nails. He admires them for a little bit then looks back at me.

"Bonito flakes" he replies shaking his head

"What do you mean we aren't done?" I ask slightly confused at his response, he points at my hands and then back at the nail polish. "Oh! It's okay toge~san I don't need my nails done!"

"Tuna Mayo" he says grabbing it which confuses me for a second but I eventually get what he trying to say.

"Toge? What do you want to talk about?" I asked concerned that it's something serious. He stays quiet for a second before picking up my hand and starting to do my nails.

"Mustard leaf?" He asks pausing for only a second.

"Ah I see... your concerned about my first mission" I say looking at him. "Well you shouldn't because like you I'm a grade 2 sorcerer!" I beam at him "I've done plenty of solo missions but I look forward to doing this one with you!" I continue smiling at him.

"Salmon!?" He says as he grabs the clear nail polish to coat on top of the green.

I giggle at seeing how surprised he is "yes really! Do you really think I just jumped in and was assigned a mission silly?" I laugh.

"Bonito flakes" he replies shaking his head.

The next day

I knock on inumaki's door attempting to wake him up seeing as we have a mission in half an hour "toge? Are you up?" I ask hoping I won't have to go in and wake him up.

"Kelp" he says tiredly as he opens the door.

"Well good morning to you too! Are you ready for today's mission?" I ask exited for my first non-solo mission I'm so lucky I've always wanted to see what cursed speech can do!