Toge

"Jeez y/n what is your cursed technique it sure came in handy" panda says as he flops down onto the grass. Which makes me giggle a little bit.
.
.
.
.
     "Well panda my ancestor is the brother of the first cursed speech user as he had a similar ability." I explain "My ability gives me the power to control animals with sounds and I've found with training that melodies such as singing and whistling are more appealing to the animals and makes it easier for me to control them."

    "Tuna Mayo?" Inumaki asks very confused.

     I giggle slightly at his question "yes inumaki I'm still able to talk normally since I use my cursed technique on animals only, although I don't know why but i can guarantee you that it won't work on panda" I say "imma take a gander and guess it's because he doesn't think like an animal" I laugh.

      "I guess that makes sense." Panda says thinking about it.

          "Let's head back to the dorms since we are done with training because I want to go to bed." Maki states stretching and yawning.

      "I second that notion" panda says agreeing with maki.

     "Let's head back then" I smile and start walking with maki and panda not realizing that inumaki hadn't started walking yet.

     Inumaki pov:

    Y/n... how come I didn't know your cursed technique was related to cursed speech? How come I was never told this existed? How come I don't know anything about the first cursed speech user? I have so many questions. I look up and see them walking away I begin to chase after them

     Once I catch up I tug on y/n's sleeve "y/n" I say startling her and the rest of the group and quite frankly myself.

     She turns around to look at me "what's up inumaki?" She asks happily I just look at her for a second how did I never notice how pretty she is I think to myself not realizing how long I've been staring "Inumaki?" She says waving her hand in front of my face as I snap back into reality.

     Y/n pov:

     I watch as inumaki reaches in his pocket and pulls out his phone pointing to it. "Oh do you want to exchange numbers?" I ask and he nods "okay mines 62x-xxx-xxx" I tell him as he enters the digits in his phone, and calls my phone so that I have his number as well.

     I smile at him as I feel my phone buzz in my hand I open it and look at it.

    Inu~kun: do you want to hang out since maki and panda left already?

     I look around just realizing they left "of course!" I cheer happily I do want to know more about inumaki so this is good! I think to myself doing an internal victory dance as I feel my phone buzz again.

     Inu~kun: you can call me toge if you want ( I don't if his first name is toge or inumaki so for the story we are gonna say it's toge😭)

     "Okay!" I laugh tucking my hair behind my ear.

     Time skip: to your room

     "Sorry it's a bit messy I haven't finished unpacking yet." I laugh nervously.

     "It's okay" he replies as my eyes widen in surprise and he pulls his turtleneck shirt up a bit and looking away.