The Bitch is Back

Lmao idk why I love this title so much... but I do so deal with it.

Y'all been having a good day? Drink enough water like I told you to? Well good, now go get you some popcorn, pull up a chair, get comfortable,

You ready? Good because this one's gonna be good. (Probable smut idk I'll check back with you at the end when I'm done.)

Isabela's pov

I stormed out of the house and ran to the woods. I didn't realize how far I had ran or ware I was until I tripped over a familiar log and fell into a fetal position crying into my knees about the fact that even though it had been put off, my engagement was inevitable.

I cried there for a few minutes until I felt a cool hand lightly touching my back.

Fire spreads from the spot he touched. I haven't felt that in a long time. It's oddly familiar.

I move my head to look at the person who touched me.

It's him.

It's Aaron.

I go to hug him faster than the speed of light. We sit together on our knees hugging, in the pouring rain he whispers "I'm back... I'm here... I promise I'll never leave again" into my hair through his tears as he clings to me tighter to his shaking body.

I move my head to look up at him and he asks "what's wrong?" With a sympathetic look. With his big shimmering eyes. They even have the same sympathetic look.

I can't help it, I tell him everything that's happened while he was gone it just spills out of me.

My engagement

Antonio

Why he's not with me

I end up crying laying on his chest. I'm just now getting a good look at him. He has a crown on his head but I wouldn't really call it a crown more like a circle of starfish and shells on top of his now curly hair plastered down by water and this weird necklace thing that covers the top of his shoulders. It's made of blue teal coral that matches his ripped pants and it's decorated in shells, pearls, and starfish.

"I'm a father..." he whispers into my hair. Then his face lights up and he stands up and picks me up by my hips.

"IM A FATHER!"

I smile and nod my head. He shifts me to carry me bridal style and runs in the direction of the house. "Ware are you taking me!?" I yell through giggles.

"To your room" is all he says I make a questioning face and ask him "why?"

"Because we're both soaking wet and I don't want you to catch a cold" I smile, put my hand on his shoulder and nuzzle my head into his neck.

When we get there I use my vines to get us up to my window and casita opens the window for us.

I take off my dress and look for my nightgown. I can feel a pair of eyes looking at me. Then I feel his arms snake around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"Just as beautiful as the day I met you." He whispers into my ear. I smile and turn in his hold to lean up and kiss him.

"Perfect" He whispers as we pull away and I feel tingles wave down my spine that slowly turn to burning flames the lower they get.

I've missed the feeling of his hands on me. I slowly lean up to kiss him again and he returns it leaning down slightly and pulling my hips closer to him.

I can feel that he's hard and I giggle a little into the kiss when I feel it.

He pulls away and asks "what" I laugh and raise my eyebrow "do you want some help with that?" Then put my lips back on his. After a few moments he mumbles against my lips "well the last time you asked that it was possibly the best night of my life, and seeing as your already undressed..." I giggle a little and move my hands down to his waist band.

I rip off his pants. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly makes his way over to my bed and falls on top of me. He throws off that weird necklace thing and it falls into a pile of flowers a few feet away from my bed.

He turns his focus back to me trailing kisses down my neck and stomach. He moves his hands to my back and the burning feeling comes back.

I arch my back a bit away from his hands and he mutters against me "sorry cold hands" and chuckles under his breath. "No. Just you" I say tangling my hands in his wet hair.

I feel him smile against me. "I missed you" I whisper he continues to go further and further down.

I feel my clit begging for attention and moan lightly telling him to speed up.

Aaron's pov

I am mesmerized by her once again. Her beautiful olive skin is smooth and I feel myself almost drowning in its silkiness until I her her moan and I remember what I'm doing and start to kiss back up to her neck.

I start to tease her with my fingers and she moans and looks up to glare at me. I laugh a little "well someone's impatient" she sighs and says "well if you would hurry u-" she gets cut off by her own gasp as I thrust into her.

I try to find the spot that made her scream last time and after a few attempts I find it again. I abuse that spot like I did last time and she moans louder with each thrust.

I bury my head in her neck and start to form a hickey on her collarbone. She moans I feel myself get close and turn my attention to her breasts. I grab one in my hand and the other with my mouth.

She moans louder almost screaming as I feel her tighten around me. I move my hands to her knees and sit up feeling myself twitch inside her.

She comes all over me and I give a few more sloppy thrusts before doing the same.

I collapse on her and move to lay beside her.

"Better than last time" She states breathlessly.

"Perfect" I say gasping for air through my tired smile.

She moves slightly to lay on me and I let her rolling so she can lay on my chest. I pull up the blankets over her.

I run my hands through her hair as she lays on me. I see her nodding off and I can tell she is forcing herself to stay awake.

"It's ok go to sleep." I say moving my other hand to her back to rub her back. "No I can't" I give her a confused look and she continues "usually Antonio comes in for bedtime." She says with a sigh "he can't sleep without me."

"Oh, well it's 12:30 so he probably fell asleep waiting for you." I say kissing the top of her head. She relaxes and sighs.

(Y'all Antonio is in the walls with Bruno and Mirabel right now just so you know)

"But just in case we should put on clothes" I say and she giggles. I get up and grab my teal ripped pants and boxers. I lay down next to her who hasn't moved.

I give her a questioning look and she clears her throat and looks down at her legs. "Oh" I say as I jump up to get her pink nightgown. I never noticed the flowers embroidered into the neckline until today.

I run back up to her bed and signal her to put her arms up. She obliges and puts her arms up. I pull her nightgown over her head and kiss her on her forehead as she pulls it down the rest of her body.

She smiles and lays back down. I lay next to her and pull her close.

She drifts off in my comforting hold and soon after her I fall asleep clutching her close to my body.

Y'all that took longer than I thought.

I mean Jesus.

So there was some smut.

And there were no warnings

And no I will not apologize.

I'm also not editing this so have fun with that lol

Bye the bitch is out.