𝑢𝑛𝑜

Incoming call from :
benny💚

"hey benny wasup?" i heard shifting through the phone, then he said..

"umm i have a really big favor to ask, its better if i just come yo way and talk to you tho" i huffed and whispered 'fuck' under my breath. "yeah i'm at the crib now."

his car started and music started playing but he quickly turned it off. "alr lil sis i'm mobile."

;

he got here in 15 minutes and got comfortable on my couch, "this nigga don't pay bills wtf is he doing?"

"i'm the one who put this couch together goofy fuck."

i spun around and slapped the back of his head, i aint mean to say that out loud but this still my damn apartment.

"anyway, what was that favor you needed?"

he sat up a lil bit and grabbed his phone, trying to get his thoughts together. "you know my nigga dj? and i know you remember his lil sister"

i rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders, wtf this gotta do with me? i don't gaf about either of them, especially his fucking sister.

"well dj lil sister just got out and needs somewhere to stay for a while till she find her own spot." i crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow, i know damn well this mf did not just say that stupid shit.

"again, wtf does that have to do with me?" he rolled his eyes at me and shook his head.

"mmcht bon stop being a lil bitch rn. its not like she's sleeping in the bed with you. just let her stay here."

"bro you got me all types of fucked up, whats wrong with dj spot? or yours? why tf you tryna make the hoodlum stay wit me"

he got up walked to the kitchen and stood by the fridge looking for something before grabbing a bottle of water. "bro she ain't no damn hoodlum, dj got a baby otw. i'm barely at my own crib plus its a fucking studio and i promise she's not that bad."

atp bro he's not gonna give this up and i don't feel like arguing so i just gave in, wtf else can i do? lock the doors maybe but oh well.

"when is the damn girl coming and how long she gotta stay?"

he took one last tip of the water and sat it back down walking over to the counter and resting on it before pulling out his phone.

"she's coming tomorrow and like i said, just until she finds her own spot. cool?"

i nodded my head and walk over to my couch. i'm beyond irritated because now I'm gonna have some stranger living with me for no damn reason. but wtf ever, lets just hope she doesn't like me as much as i don't like her and she stays out my damn way.

.

i open my door and see dj, my brother and that lil girl. okay maybe not lil because she's taller than me but whatever. she looks me up and down and smiles, i won't lie, she's very good looking but id rather just ignore her entirely.

"bonnie, this is saint. saint this is bonnie. yall fuckers better get along because if not you will be living on the street." this time i look her up and down then just laugh a lil bit.

she scrunched her face up a lil bit and tilted her head, "whats so funny ma? i wanna laugh." i narrow my eyes and wall off to my kitchen, just ew. something about her makes me irritated and i don't like that.

;

they sit there and talk for a while till i get sick of it and tell saint to follow me so i can show her to her room along with the rest of the apartment.

"it's pretty self explanatory but thats where everything is. most of the time i'm here because i work from home so please keep it down. i only have a couple rules so remember them,
one : wipe down the sink after every time you use it.
two : put everything back the way you found it after you use it.
three : you can definitely have guest but please clean up after yourself and don't break my shit."

the look she had on her face the whole time i was talking make me wanna mush her face. she had this slick smirk on her face and i couldn't understand why.

"those rules are simple mama. is there anything else you want me to know?" i just rolled my eyes and walked off. she needs to hurry up and get the fuck out my house bro.

© 𝙝3𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙭_