𝑑𝑜𝑠

i woke up and laid there for a while looking outside the window and taking in the decorated room.

i rolled out of the bed and rose to my feet, grabbing my stuff and heading for the bathroom. i brushed my teeth, washed my face and hopped in the shower not taking too long. i didn't wanna wake up bonnie even though it's damn near midday and her ass should be up imma keep it respectful.

i went in the kitchen made some breakfast sausages i found in the fridge along with some eggs. i made enough for me and bonnie for when she woke up. i finished getting ready and headed out the door. bonnie gave me a spare key last night so i wasn't too worried about getting locked out.. unless she changes the locks.

;

i decided to take a walk and run some errands. i went to get my car and other paperwork, then a new phone, laptop and clothes. when i got locked up i was living with my mom at the time, but when she found out what happened she didn't want me living with her anymore.

it was kinda funny because i wouldn't be anyway because i was in prison but w.e, so i basically have everything back just no where to stay for a while. i know bonnie doesn't want me in her apartment but i honestly don't care.

we don't have the best history and thats my fault but she doesn't have to be a dick about it. we were in middle & high school so i don't know why she has a stick up her ass about it.
.

i put the key in the door and open it to find the smell of paint smack me in the face. i didn't know why the apartment smelled like that but oh well. i walked to the room and placed all my stuff down and sitting on the little chair in the corner. i pull out my new phone and create new social media accounts, then i realized i don't have anyones number. i got up to look around for bo and found her in her bedroom.

"i need a favor rq." she turned her head to look at me while she was sitting on her feet painting. "last time someone said that to me i got told some jail bird was moving in" i scrunched up my face and walked further into the room who the hell is she taking to?

"look i just need some phone numbers rq and i won't bother you." i looked her up and down then just stood there for a second. it looked like she was painting a power puff girl, buttercup i think. "here just take my phone. everyone should have their name or nicknames on there so you should know who they are."

i was kinda shocked she just gave me her phone, like she doesn't have anything to hide or somewhat trusted me... i like that.

;

it was a couple hours later and bonnie said she's making dinner for the both of us. hopefully she dont poison my shit because ive see that happen because and let me too you, it's ain't cute. "how much food you want?" i heard her ask from the kitchen

"as much as you wanna give me lil ma"

she mumbled "alr" and put the food on the plate then handing it to me. i started eating on the living room floor while she choose to sit on the couch, her phone started ringing and i looked over at her.

her face was kinda irritated but it wasn't my business so i left it alone. till the phone started calling again, and again. so i just grabbed it and answered.

"yoo why you no- who tf is you?" i propped the phone up so the mf can see me and bonnie eating. idk who tf this lil bitch think she is but i don't care.

"better question is why tf you blowing up folks phone like that. wtf is you? her stalker lil nigga?" i laughed a little bit because im funny and that lil bitch looked annoyed.

"ayo bonnie, just call me back whenever yo bitch leave." and she hung up, i was tempted to asking where that mf stay at but i literally just got out of prison, im not going back.

"why would you do that you stupid fuck?"

"who tf are you talking to lil ma?" i stood up to my full height and challenged her. im obviously stronger than her but i wanna see what shes got.

"you dipshit, that was someone i was trying to avoid and you just had to pick up MY fucking phone. how fucking ignorant can you be?"

so im guessing her punches won't hurt but her words sure do like a mf. how tf was she not the one bullying me, damn that is one mean ass lil girl.

© 𝙝3𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙭_