1: Ana Gray

"Anna you're heading to ruin if you don't fix the junk you call a life," My best friend scolded me over the phone while I spread on the couch with my faithful companion beside me, the Maltese dog I adopted the first day I got my first salary as a secretary in one of the most reputed companies in town. GLAMOUR FOR YOUTH.

I sat up with a huff, "stop worrying about me, Phoebe. You know me, I don't stay broke for long, I'll get a better job than the one the bitch stole. You could've seen her with her elephant face stinking like a skunk." I growled on the phone.

This caused Phoebe to laugh, "You'll never change a coin, now get up and move on, before your ass gets kicked by your landlord," she hung the call still laughing.

I grabbed the remote and switched to something romancing, Novella's has always been my favorite after Disney broke my heart with their fantasy. I sat up as easy as that and stretched so I could grab myself and Fiji something more to chew.

My laptop dinged causing Fiji to get on her feet and bark for short, I rolled my eyes at how she has monitored my messages and phone call always making sure I would attend to them.

I cleared my oak hair with blond high lights from my view with a huff, can't I be left alone? I moaned.

I squinted in the dark at my dazzling laptop screen.

"Blah blah blah," I skimmed the words drowsily, "Mrs. Gray your application blah blah approved? Huh?" I blinked and wiped my eyes. "Your application at International Renovation has been approved, your interview is scheduled 18th, by 8 am accurate, your punctuality would be highly appreciated."

I slowly regained my height from the coffee table eyes wide open, Fiji cocked her head while staring me down. "Oh my GOD!" I shrieked while Fiji starts howling, I jumped up the reggae style while howling too.

I plopped down on my couch and picked Fiji up, she licked my nose and I grinned like crazy, "we'll be rich baby, rich." I laughed like Cruella, "Wait!"

I shoot up with Fiji in my grips, "an approval for the interview does not mean I have the job yet, we still have to impress them." I dropped Fiji on the couch and started off to the kitchen with a smirk on my face. Time for truth.

*****

Lipsticks, nail polish, make-up, hair styled in a puffy bun, baby hair styled in wavy rhythm, gaze sharper than three edge sword, maybe exaggerating but still stands well. I sat up from my dresser with confidence clothed in my gray suit and the finest blouse I could find in my closet; the words were mine to say when I meet a minster or a ma'am.

I slipped on my gray heels and cracked my neck before doing a parade in my living room with my dog being the only judge and I know she rated me well because she gave me the tail-wiggle of appreciation.

I waved her goodbye as I walked majestically to the door.

I boarded a cab which dropped me at the foot of the giant institution of my dreams, and I looked down at my nails after adjusting my outfit, I took my phone out from my bag, I unlocked it with the fingerprint of my left pinkie, then I search for voice record and turned it on. It was in my habit to tape whatever thing I discuss when it comes to money.

When I was younger I never had all like the other kids not even a coat of many colors made of rags like Dolly Parton, I had nothing, not even a home, I moved to different orphanage and foster system till I grew out of government care with nowhere to live other than a long time boyfriend's house, it was far from solace and not even close to a dog's kennel.

I stepped in majestically causing a few heads to turn my way in admiration, as careless as I was I knew I had a goal from the time I had to eat leftovers when I was younger, it was simple to become rich, no matter what it takes.