4: Let go

Standing in front of Mr. Sea eyes was another story, he scrutinized me with a spookily calm expression. Then he tossed a document on the table. 

"The information in this company is confidential. So are the documents Miss. Gray, I don't want it missing or being forged. You know the risk of such a thing happening." *Jail, His feet were crossed and his finger was an emerald ring that looked centuries old. Something to do with lineage, I guess. 

"Very well, sir." I reached for the document. "Where shall I put this?" I asked. 

He looked at me and averted his gaze. "Give it to Mr. Eastern Sr. Intact." He added. 

"Very well, sir." I turned around and left with the document without a look back. 

*life was about to get rough for me. 

The first thing I did when I got back from work was to take a great shower and relax, my day was shitty thanks to the not-so-funny boss with green eyes. He thinks he can treat me like shit, let him wait, I'll find a way to retaliate.

My doorbell went off along with my cheeky pet, who barked in alarm. I strode to the door peeping through the hole before opening the door with a surprised look plastered on my face. I was only in my bathing robe. 

"Hello, Anna." Phoebe walked in along with Josh. 

"Oh Hey!" I said nervously. 

"Are you ready?" she asked. 

"Ready?" I raised a brow. 

She sighed, holding her hand up to her forehead. "Don't tell me you forgot." 

I smiled nervously. "Forgot what?" 

Josh burst out laughing, we both glared at him, this made him feel uncomfortable. 

"Um, I'll be in the chicken." He walked away. 

"27th, outing." She snapped her fingers. 

"Oh my God. I'm a very horrible friend. I collapsed on the couch. "I forgot again," I said as I could feel tears stinging the corners of my eyes.

Phoebe sat down next to me. "It's okay, I know how much you love outings and it is not normal that you forgot. So tell, what happened today, you look like a ghost." She said while trying to soothe me. 

"It's all because of a son of bitch with green eyes. I mean who the fuck does he think he is? He ordered me to be his secretary and behind his orbs like Dracula, I can see nothing good. He has a plan for me and I won't let him succeed." I boomed at once. 

Phoebe huffed. "The junior. You met him already. Darling, you're roasted." She added. 

I glared at her. "I know. Mr. Arnold told me." 

"I don't wanna get fired, I still need the job," I said to her,