A dream and a memory

I was walking down the forbidden forest. A pink cat was skipping(yes skipping) around devouring things in her wake. She was sucking all goodness and leaving a patch of burned grass. The Bassilisk was also slithering gathering an army of the darkest creatures."Stop him!" I screamed to the cat but she just laughed  pretending that she couldn't see him. Then I saw them. The heroes. Dressed like knights, riding horses that looked like hippogriffs. They carried deadly weapons to destroy the enemy and wore the symbol of the phoenix. I looked at the army commander, it was Harry. Ron, Hermione and I stood beside him. I was totally rocking the amour. "Who are you?" I asked but it seemed that only I could hear me.

"We are Dumbledore's Army! We fight for good and protect the innocent." Miley said.

"Cool. You look great by the way." I told me.

"I know right?" she giggled. "Anyway, we are having problems, we cannot fight with the High Inquisitor watching. There is one thing that we need Miley." Miley said.

"What?" I asked.

"A mole." She whispered. Suddenly, the scene dissolved.

I was walking down a corridor at Hogwats. It was 3pm and I knew he and his friends would be coming down the corridor any moment now. Sure enough, the four of them strolled in.

"Hey Prongs, your secret admirer is here." said Sirius Black smirking, but no matter how crazy he drove the girls at this school, I had eyes for only one guy.

"Hey James, fancy seeing you here. What a coincidence right?" I said smiling.

"Yeah. It's not like you are stalking him or anything is it?" said Black again.

"Now, now Padfoot be nice. How are you Rhine, it's only been what, two hours since I last saw you?" asked James. I didn't care if he was being sarcastic or not but whatever,  just standing close to him was enough to give me butterflies hearing his voice was a bonus.

"One hour 38minutes actually. Anyway since you are here, I made muffins, do you want one?" I asked. Peter Pettigrew eyed them greedily.

"I'm not hungry Rhine." said James exasperated.

"What? But you usually go to the kitchen at this time everyday to get snacks." I told him.

"Yeah that's not stalking." said Black shaking his head.

"Hmm, she probably put a love potion in there." said Remus.

"Shut it Moonshine. It's not for you and there is no love potion, I don't need that to get a guy." I said.

"So then you wouldn't mind giving Peter the muffins? He needs them more anyway." said James. I held my box of muffins close to me and as far from Pettigrew as possible.

"Hi Sirius." said a bunch of girls giggling as they passed us by. Black simply nodded his head and winked and they giggled even more as they sped away.

"Hey was that Jane Malon? Let me go ask her where I can find Evans. Take care of this Padfoot." James said messing up his hair. I loved it when he did that.

"She won't go out with you, you know, then you'll come crawling back to me!" I shouted after him.

"So Rhine, can I have those muffins?" asked Black with a naughty glint in his eye.

"Dude no. I totally see you sneaking them into that weird Snape kid's food. Ew I do not want him liking me...gross." I said trying to shake the image out of my head.

"So you admit there's a love potion in there." He exclaimed.

"I'm not stupid. This is one of my inventions, it only makes me more attractive to him, not a love potion." I told him.

"Okay, let me have one." He said. I shook my head violently. "So you are afraid that I might actually like you and you might join my adoring fans." smirked Black.

"Eat dung Black.  You don't really like anyone, you're just a player." I said walking away.

"By the way Rhine, you don't need that to be attractive, you already are. James is just hung up on Evans." said Black. My intuition told me that he wasn't lying.

'No, not my memories. It's getting stronger.' I heard someone whimper before I woke up sweating.

The first thing I did was to write to my father.

Dear Sirius:

I need to talk to you. IT'S AN EMERGENCY!"

Miley.

I sent Orion with my letter.

Then I went to find Blaise, I didn't have to though, our Blood covenant told him that I needed him.

"Milla, what is it?" he asked holding my hand in concern.

"A dream here....James, Harry, me....my dad. A pink cat....a basilisk..."I stammered. He probably could not make sense of what I was saying.

"Okay. I will take you to someone who understands." He said and he carried me, still shaking, to North Tower.

"Leave us." said Professor Trelawny and Blaise stepped outside.

"My dreams, they felt so real, I-" I started.

"One was a dream that will soon come to pass. The other was a memory." She said.

"I don't understand."

"Child, you are cursed. She took her destiny and made it yours, she took her soul and made it yours, she took her power and made it yours, she took her life and made it yours. And she took her tradgedy, her mark and her curse and made it yours." said Proffesor Trelawny in a voice that I had never heard from her before.

"You mean the person who bound me to her? The one whose spirit lives in me? Who is she?" I asked.

"The one who is your blood. The one who lived a lie. The one who Saw it all. The one whose wildness never ceased. The one who wanted to live. The one who tries to hide her memories. The one named after the river that never can be tamed. The river that separates the living from the dead. Rhine."