your mother

Once y/n and sarange got home the child ran inside with her plushies and started ranting about them and their names to her granddads. "Bunny, taetae look, mom got me plushie, I name them kookie and tae tae".

Tae and jungkook smiled as the child was their ball of light. Before when the house was quite and boring ad she got home the house brightened up. Hearing all the talking jisoo came down from the room seeing her daughter she smiled.

"Good evening baby". "Eommaaa, gud evenin". Everyone chuckled at the child's pronunciation. "Look what mom got me cause I passed my test". She held the plushies up proudly as jiso lifted her. "That's great baby, let's go clean u up now and you can have your snack".

She left with sarange as y/n sat beside tae. "Dad we got a new employee today". Tae turned to her. "We did, I wasn't aware of that". "Yeah we did". "Do u have her profile". "Yeah I thunk the receptionist sent it to me let me get it".

Y/N got the profile and handed her phone to Tae. As soon as tae saw the profile his eyes widened and he stood up". Y/N frowned as she stood up aswell jungkook remained sitting highly confused.

"Whats wrong dad"? "U-um y/n come with me let me talk to u". Now jungkook and y/n we're even more confused. "Okay"? Tae pulled her to his bedroom and shut the door. "Do u realize who this Stacey is y/n"?

"A woman looking for a job"? "No y/n, think of something, when I first met u when u were 14, what did I say your mother's name was". Y/N retraced her memory to that time. "Stacey? Wait- don't tell me- noo, dad you can't be saying what I think u are".

They both shared an intense eye contact. "Yes y/n that's why I was so shocked she's THAT stacey, she's your mother". "That's why she was looking at me like that"? "Looking at u like what"?? "She was looking at me like she had something to say all day everytime she saw me".

"She probably knows that you're her y/n". "Her y/n? I think the heck not, she's no one to me, she's the main reason my life had to be a hell once upon a time, if she had stayed appa probably would've been happier and wouldn't have hated me'.

"I don't know y/n I think she would've made it worse, she wouldn't have been any kind of a mother, neither her nor jungkook would've been better than one another at that time. Both of them were heavily immature, minded".

Y/N sighed, "what should I do"? "I don't know  ur u can't just fire her now, but last I remember her family was rich when they moved, I guess their company went bankrupt and now she has to work". "I guess I'll just have to act natural but be weary of her".

"Yeah I guess, but don't tell jungkook, don't disrupt his mind with the thought of her". Y/N nodded as they walked back downstairs acting normally now. As they came into jungkooks sight he questioned. "What was up with u two"?

Y/N shook her head calmly. "Nothing appa, dad just had something to show me". Tho he wasn't all too convinced by the answer he let it slide as he thought it concerned y/n and the company and that wasn't anything for him to interfere in.

For the rest of the day eveything was good all five of them had a family game night and no one mentioned the company at all. Tae and y/n decided to keep everything business related from now on private till they sort out Stacey.