Announcement!

Hello everyone!

Is everyone excited about the contest? Me and all of the judges are! We can't wait to read everyone's stories and to give everyone the  feedback they are looking for!

Though, this announcement is to say that we are extending the timeframe for entries! Instead of ending today like the original plan was they will now end on March 29th!

We haven't met our goals quite yet and I would really like to allow others to get a chance to join in on the opportunity and everything. We really need entries for the Historical category, but would love to have more for all 13!

If anyone knows anyone with a Historical fanfiction that would be interested in such an opportunity to show off their work please tag them here! A historical story is any story that takes place before this moment in time! So even a story taking place in 2010 is considered historical if it shows how things were back in 2010 compared to 2022!

I'm so happy with the amount of variety we've been able to accomplish this contest fanfiction wise! All our judges are from different fandoms and it's amazing that we're able to also achieve that with our entries! I really want to keep that up and have a nice variety of fandoms coming together for something simple like this!

Anyways, if there are any questions about anything at this moment in time please let me know! I will keep everyone updated on if anything changes with entry closing dates! We will be shooting for early May at the LATEST for Category Winners announcements! But I will get everyone a date for sure in a week or two!