Realizing

Rebekah's POV

"I just can't believe Nik has decided that he wants change in this family not a surprise everybody I like it and want it and I will support because what this family need is change and normalcy" I said.

Me and the others except for Nik was sitting in Elijah's office discussing how Nik has decided he wants to change his life around and not torment us "I don't know what has gotten in him, but he must be tricking us since when has our brother ever been nice but if he decides he is not going to be a prick in more I'll support it ", Kol said. 

Freya said "I just want this family to experience the love any family should have I want us to be there with each other through thick and thin", "I agree I may be new to this family, but I want to be in this family with Freya and you all." Keelin said (DONT MIND KEELIN BEING A LITTLE EARLY IN THE STORY)

Elijah said, "Maybe for once Niklaus has changed, a child can do that he possibly has understood that for us to grow for our Hope to be happy for the rest of our lives we have to be happy so that means no more no more daggering each other (he also knew at that very moment Niklaus was listening on them talk) no more hurting each other no more pain and grief happening in between this family. 

Hayley who had been quiet the whole time said "I hope because of Hope has decided to change for the best because I can't keep going in this cycle of misery, I have a baby to raise, to love and cherish. That means all the Mikealson's, Jackson, Marcel, Davina, hell even Josh the thought of us growing together being a family will make the rest of my days lighter it will make Hope days lighter ".

Finn cleared his throat and said, " for us to truly be a family everyone has to be including like myself I don't know if you all know but I'm never included in these but if we all are going to try and make this work I'll try also", he said, the Mikealson's  looked down in shame at how they treated their brother.

"As long as I'm not treated like some irresponsible child or a back-up Mikealson I'm willing to make this family thing work because truthfully I want it to", Marcel said.

"I don't know about us being family, because my pack and Hayley are my family but us being friends, I can work with that I'm all up for the non-misery plan as long as I have Hayley and am able to be in Hope's life as an uncle, I support the idea", Jackson said. (DONT MIND JACKSON BEING ALIVE)

"I'm up for it as long as Marcel and Kol are", Davina said.

"So, this is great we all agree let's hope Niklaus do also, out everybody" Elijah said, and we went our separate ways with our cold hearts warmed.

Klaus's POV

I heard everything that was discussed, and I truly want it all, in Elijah's office I went in Elijah's office I knew he knew I heard everything, "I truly do want to change my ways for the better brother, for you all and especially Hope I want her to grow up happy and have the world all to herself if I can, I have realized after Rebekah screaming at me that I'm the one making our lives be nothing but pain and suffering over and over repeat and repeat". I said

"If you are ready to commit to the words you are speaking brother, I'll always be right by your side always and forever ", Elijah said

Author^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This chapter was just a little thought, hope you all enjoy!!!!!!