chapter 3

they all were talking to harry and went into my kitchen and decided to order pizza's for them while i was at the phone harry came into the kitchen and hold me from behind and whispered in my ear love i just wanted to spend the whole day with you .
i placed the phone on the shelf and turned towards him and put my arms around his neck love i know i want the same but i can't just ask them to leave the house so, you have to wait until they leave
harry," okay love .
me," they left after few hours .we enjoyed alot but i was tired too i cleaned the mess after they left and harry helped me then sat on the couch and talked for hours and then he said i forgot sonething in my car what? love
then he went out to get something from his car
harry,"i brought you this for your bday.open it now
me," i told you not to bring any gifts why?love
harry," stop being dramatic and open it baby now.
me," i opened it it was a picture in which me and harry were standing at the beach we clicked at pic when he asked me out for first time...awww harry this is best present i ever had love you then i kissed him .
we started talking the things we missed during the time we weren't together he was telling about his new album ..i was so tired then i fell asleep in his arms ...... i heard his voice morning love and felt his soft lips on mine he said he had to leave now 'cause his modest called him .nooo harry you can't go please stay for just few hours .
harry," i want it too but duty calls i have you love you take care
me," he left why can't he stay with me ? i just hate that modest....... then again regular life starts get up early in the morning and get ready for the job just like we used to write "daily routine " eassy in school but life was never as simple as we used to write it is much more complicated ... i miss harry so much we talk everyday over the phone but till its very difficult not to have someone in your arms when he is in your arms sometimes i cry over the phone but harry always makes my happy by his stupid knock knock jokes.
its been 3 months since new year i wanna spend new year with harry so i decided to take leave from my job for 2 weeks and i decided to go to london to surprise harry .... may i am going to see harry and i going to stay there till new year .
may," okay babe i hope you will enjoy your stay its been so long you guys haven't seen each other .its good you should visit and i think i am gonna stay with grandma this year .she has been calling so, i am going there.when are you leaving then?
me," day after tomorrow i have booked my ticket i am so excited.
may," have you told him about this?
me," no i am gonna give him surprise i am going call him at the airport.
may," what if he isn't in london.
me," we talked yesterday he said he is having vacation with his family .
may," oh ! then its great .
me," yep.
i left early 'cause my flight is at 8am so i don't wanna be late . ....finally i reached at the london airport i called harry hi love can you come and pick me i am at the london airport.
harry," hi baby are you kidding ?
me," no i am serious i am at the airport so come quickly and pick me i am waiting for you..
harry," okay okay i am coming.
me," hi love how are you ?we kissed then he hugged me so tight like never wanna let go.
me," i missed you so much he said me too then started the engine and we started moving he said you are gonna stay with me .
me," no no i am gonna stay at the hotel he forced me but i wasn't ready to meet his family yet.

Hope you 're all enjoy reading .....but i need your support so please vote it will take just one sec. Thanks all