kidnapped

I wake up to see that I am strapped to a chare. Deku: wha- where am I? I then hear the door upstarts swing open and see a similar blond haired girl. Toga: Good Morning izuku. I then see her holding a plate of pancakes with wip cream and a strawberry on top she then come to me and sits on my lap. Toga: open wide izuku. I don't open my mouth but then she shoved the strawberry and whipped cream into my mouth I have no other choice but to eat it I eat the strawberry and whipped cream and finally finished the whole thing she then puts this thing around my neck and sead. Toga: I don't want to hurt you izuku but if you don't listen then i will have no choice but to punish you. Deku: O-okay. She untied me and then lets me stand up.z We then walk up stairs to a really big bed room with a rally big bed. Toga: you need to take a shower so you can say heathy and clean i go into the bathroom and turn on the water the shower was huge. I then get in and think to myself. Deku: I wonder what mom would think oh ya she wouldn't care. I then sit down in the shower and start to cry quietly so Toga dose not hear me. Toga: Izuku are you okay in there? Deku: Y-yeah im fine. I then get ready. I dry myself and and put on some clothes.