twenty nine

Tessa's POV

I sniffle into his chest, calming myself down. He did actually say that right? How does he have so much power over me, I'll never understand. 
He runs his hands through my hair gently, careful of the little knots. 

"Whenever your ready, you can tell me who she is amore," He said.
"Don't feel like you need to, but if you want to let it out, go ahead."

I nodded my head slightly, completely aware of the heaviness of my eyelids. Life hurts too much sometimes. Sometimes as in now.

We sat there in silence for the next 15 minutes, him running his hands through my hair and pecking my head, while I eased up into chest, not wanting to ever be pulled away.

"Let's go amore, you must be hungry." He assumes, and he was right. I was fucking hungry.
I sniffle once more before nodding my head. Pulling away from him, I felt alone. Empty. 

Geeez, what is he doing to me.

He cupped my face, his eyes full of love. I can tell you that for sure now. He swiftly pecks my lips, before easing his hands under my thighs, lifting me up gently.
He carried me to his car, gently putting me down. My eyes feeling heavier by the second.

"I'm tired," I blurt. It was meant to stay inside my thoughts but whatever. 
He quickly buckles my seatbelt before closing the door, pacing around to the drivers side. 
Opening the door, he sat himself in before leaning over to peck my lips.

"I know amore but you need to eat first," He gently ordered. He was right, I hadn't eaten much today and it was 10 PM.
Turning on his car, he pulls the stick out of park and into drive. He pulls out of the parking spot whilst turning on the radio, seeing what songs would come up.

Ariana Grandes Into you immediately played through the speakers. Suddenly, I widened by eyes, leaning in to turn it up.

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it," I sang, my voice mixing in with the music. I winded down the windows, hearing the music run through the area.
"A little bit dangerous," I pointed at him as he sent me a dangerous smirk, his eyes still set on the road.
"But baby that's how I want it," Running my fingers along his arm. He instantly tenses up, making me smile. The dark night and cool wind slipped into the car.
"A little less conversation, and a little more touch my body," I continued, lifting my shirt up ever so slightly. I heard a low groan slip out of his mouth as he stole a few glances at me. Now I finally had control. 

------------------

We stopped by a little Korean barbecue, my stomach rumbling at the sight of it. It looked so fucking delicious. Leo grabbed my arm and I looked straight up at him.
"I'm going to call my ma quickly before we go in, is that okay amore?" He asked, knowing I was hungry. But I nodded my head, also knowing that if it wasn't so important, he wouldn't choose to call right now.

He pecked my lips before walking a few steps away, pressing buttons on his phone before raising it to his ear. 
"Ma, is she still home?.... Yes I found her.... Please get her out before we come back.... Okay, I love you too..... Bye ma." Were all I could hear and I knew it was about Aunt May. You know, the little fucking bitch.

He walked back to me, gently grabbing my hand in his and squeezing it.
"And that proves my point," He said, pecking my lips.
"I always hate people for a good reason."

He was right, he's hating the right people. 

I chuckled, "Of course you do."
He gave me a wink before leading us into the dinner place, the smell smacking me straight in the face. It smelt fucking delicious, I can't wait to dig in.

After Leo ordered us a table of two, we sat down at a station, the mini barbecue sizzling up in front of us. I stared at it in shock and confusion, how do you work this thing?

"Here," He gently helps me, showing me how to do it. He grabs his meat with chop sticks and sinks it under the boiling hot water for about 3-4 seconds. The pure red meat soon turned into a mid brown piece.
"All that happened in the space of mere seconds?" I blurted, completely shocked. I thought it took longer to cook raw meat.

He lightly chuckles, "Yes amore, surprised?" He raises a brow, a tight smirk on his lips. I roll my eyes before following the same steps as he did, it can't be that hard.
I quickly revised the steps, following each one. My red meat turned into a delicious brown colour. 

"Yes!" I said, forgetting people were sitting all around us. I immediately cup my hand over my mouth, seeing Leo chuckle under his breath. Not funny.

------------------

"Are you sure she's gone?" I ask. "I've had my time crying and all that shit, if she's on the other side of this door I will curb stomp her." 
Leo snorts, finding my hate for her amusing. And it was, she's a piece of shit. 

Aria opens the door softly, a worried expression plastered on her face.
"I'm so sorry honey, I didn't know you knew her. She won't be around anymore," She quickly engulfs me in a hug.

Hold the fucking phone, did she really drop one of her close friends for her sons girlfriend? I fucking love her.

I wrap my arms around her tightly, leaning my head on her shoulder. I can't believe she would do this for me.
"Don't stop being friends with her Aria, our problems are ours, we shouldn't bring others into this." I explain, feeling genuinely sorry for her. She didn't need to, but I surely do appreciate it.

She smacks her tongue with the roof of her mouth.
"Nonsense baby, if my son loves you then so do I. And I don't appreciate the way she was talking to you, I know she started it," She went on, pulling away and gently grabbing a hold of my shoulders, looking me in the eyes.

My eyes immediately softened.
"Thank you so much Aria, really." I express. She is truly amazing, fucking amazing. She smiles softly at me before looking behind me, her expression turning into a near laughter.

"Ma you didn't even greet me yet," Leo fake pouts while being graced with Aria rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorry baby, come here." She opened her arms and he dived right in, giving her a hug. He bent low to her level to make things easier for him. 

If Leo was 6'4, I wonder how tall his dad is. I noticed that he hasn't said anything about his dad yet, and it wouldn't be my place to bring it up so I'll wait. 

They pulled away as Aria took the first step into the house.
"Miyah's still sleeping, hasn't woken up since you left." She explains, rubbing her eyes. I nod my head.
"You should go to bed ma, you look horrible," Leo joked, earning a smack on his back. He winced slightly, not because it hurt but probably because it was unexpected.

"Good night guys," Aria waves, walking up the stairs. Leo and I wave her good bye, before sitting in the living room.

"Isn't your boxing match in 2 days?" I ask, lifting one of my legs to overlap his. He grips my thigh before resting his hand there.
"Yeah, I've got to train tomorrow." He explains, running his hand along my thighs. I let my eyes close, the feeling and the moment to good. 

Who would've known Tessa Aniston ever needed a boy in her life? Certainly not me. But look at me now, completely whipped.

"Good night mi amore," I hear him say softly, placing a kiss on my forehead before my cheek. 
"Good night Leo," I merely whisper, before I could hear his soft snores filling the living room.

--------------

Chapter 29:)

Y'all are fucking amazing fr, I love you all my besties <3