3rd Moon

Jisung's POV

As soon as Chan-hyung parked the car, I quickly opened the car door and pulled the boy we found at the market with me. The servants swiftly arrived at hyung's side to carry the stuff we bought.

"Bud, slow down. Don't scare the boy." I heard Chan-hyung say as he give one of the servants the meat we purchased and gave him instructions.

"Isn't my hyung's house big? It's nice, right?" I giddily asked the boy whose hands are in mine.

"U-uhh... y-yes," he said softly.

"Don't be shy. Chan-hyung is a nice person. By the way, what's your name?" he looks at me with a bit of hesitation but then lets out a sigh.

"My name is Changbin. Seo Changbin," he replied.

"Nice to meet you, Changbin. I'm Han Jisung." showing my gummy smile to him.

"Are you sure you're a wolf? You could pass as a squirrel hybrid." 

"I am a wolf!" I said while pouting. "I am an alpha!" saying it proudly as I cross my arms.

Changbin in return starts to sniff and crinkle his nose. "I can sense an alpha but I can also sense an omega," he said with a confused look.

"Because I am one! Dummy. Chan-hyung said I am a very rare case of a male half alpha and half omega." scratching the back of my neck as I look down.

"You're half too? I met one same as you and he is also a male wolf." Changbin said with an eye smile.

"What are you two talking about?" 

Chan's POV

After giving instructions to my servants, I slowly made my way toward the boys who are talking loudly. They seem to be getting along even though they just met.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked them and they quickly turn their heads toward me.

"Hyung! Changbin said he met a male wolf just like me!" Jisung excitedly exclaimed as he pulls my hand. Another one? I hope that wolf is in the right hands.

"Changbin? I presume that is your name?" I asked the boy.

"Yes, sir," he said as he bowed.

"Don't call me sir." I let out a heartful laugh. "I am just a few years older than you boys. Just call me hyung."

"Ahh... y-yes si- I mean hyung." Jisung giggled at how Changbin is bowing at me. Playfully, I flick his forehead.

"Ow! Hyung... " he pouted his lips which earned a little giggle from Changbin.

"Changbin, you tell me about the wolf that is the same as Jisung later. Okay?" he nodded as a response. "Jisung, bring Changbin to your room and let him clean himself. Let him borrow clothes first."

Jisung gave me a salute, "Yes, sir!". Laughing he pulls Changbin and leads him inside the house.

"Yah! I told you not to call me sir! Aish these kids." shaking my head, I entered the house and went straight to the kitchen.

After an hour of preparing for our barbeque.

I start to light up the grill as footsteps approach the backyard where I am. From the door, emerged Jisung and a now clean boy wearing a light blue hoodie and black sweats.

"Took you guys an hour to finish cleaning," I said as I keep fanning the charcoal.

"Changbin needed help scrubbing his body. If you only saw how dirty he is!" Jisung said with his exaggerated actions.