Epilogue

"Love is great, love is wonderful,love is the force behind ecstasy and the last time I checked, Love is you"

*Honeymoon*
*7am*

Arriving at their hotel room in Santorini, ameerah immediately fell on the very inviting soft bed and closed her eyes
"Exhausted"

Humaid laughed and shook his head as he dragged in her small blue trolley...

"Common babe don't be so lazy"
He said closing the door

When she didn't reply, he moved closer and noticed she had fallen asleep already, her eyebrows furrowed a bit and her lips in a small pout....she looked so cute. He smiled and carefully loose the small veil she rolled on her head, she shifted a little and muttered something he didn't understand....he bent down and gently removed her heels, he arranged the pillows and made her comfortable on the bed before taking her small handbag and phone to the only table in the room. 

                ***
" Humaid told her he had a Small surprise for her, So.....They left Nigeria a week after the wedding, the first place they landed in was the holy land( Makkah) to perform the lesser hajj( umrah). Ameerah became very emotional when she saw the ka'abah right in front of her...she was so overwhelmed. She thanked Allah for the blessing...she also thanked humaid for taking her there.
She prayed for a happy and blessed marriage life, she prayed for her husband, her family and all the deceased Muslim ummah. After the umrah, they spent their last day shopping. Humaid did most of the shopping with ameerah sticked to his arm, he bought so many beautiful abayas, jewelleries and perfumes for his wife, he got his usual designer perfumes for himself and for his siblings at home.

Today, they just landed in Santorini for their honeymoon at exactly 7am. Ameerah slept throughout the flight,complaining that she was so tired after exploring the holy city the previous day. Humaid too slept a little and played games on his phone. When the pilot announced that the plane will soon land in thira Airport,Humaid gently tapped ameerah who was sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and directly met his gaze. She sat up right and looked around...

"Sleepy head" he said smiling lovingly

She smiled back and asked" how many hours do we have left? I'm tired of sitting....

"We have less than 15 minutes to land...you slept for almost 8 hours and you're complaining....

She sighed and almost rolled her big heavy eyes....

Ameerah held humaid's arm as they exited the airport building, they both had their shades on...they looked just good. She closed her eyes dreamily as the cool breeze hit her face, her whole body felt numb and weak after the long flight. She just wanted to sleep comfortably on a soft mattress.

The ride to their hotel was a pleasant one, ameerah couldn't stop gawking at what she saw, the sight was just too beautiful, the whole city looked like a big castle because it is some sort of ancient building...most of the buildings were high land, the bright colors of the paintings,the roads, the sky and everything was just beautiful. She felt like jumping out of the car, despite the fact that she was so tired, she couldn't help but admire everything excitedly. Humaid felt happy as he watched her...thanks to their driver who told them the names of several places....

Presently, 10am

Ameerah slowly and lazily opened her eyes,the sun shone brightly in the room, she smiled and made to stand up but she felt a warm hand by her waist, her eyes grew wide as she blushed real hard.... She looked at his face and smiled, he looked very handsome while sleeping..... " Her husband, her love. She leaned and gave his left cheek a quick peck before gently removing his hand from her waist. She stood up and stretched, all her lost energy was replenished, she looked through the window and what she saw almost made her scream and jump, it was a deep blue water...no! An ocean, she couldn't wait to go down there..... she checked her phone and saw it was 10 already, she quickly slid into the bathroom to freshen up.