chap 4: party

1 week later

"God fucking dammit!" Screams vernal as she and Emerald are working on gifts for Zelda since today it is her birthday. They were making a small toy version of everyone of their group but she pinched herself with the needle.... for the tenth time. The mint color girl shakes her head "Hey don't give up just two more and we are done" she exclaimed showing a miniature version of Weiss. The ice user signs but smiles "It's been a week since we escaped and we are doing great in our destination right?" She asks as she continues to work on a miniature version of delta.

“Ravio said that we should be getting there soon and he’s decent at telling these kinds of things' ' says Emerald as she begins carving another doll. “I guess you're right, what are we even gonna do when we get there?” Emerald stops for a moment before shrugging “Probably all the girls and maybe Ganon are going in and seeing what we can do.” Vernal let out a snort "I'm guessing the guys are staying to guard the place since Sun isn't fully useful yet, thanks to his 'enhancements' haven't settled yet" says sarcastically Vernal making her friend burst out laughing "Ya i honestly feel sorry for him since he had a huge advantage here since sand is just soft earth" Emeralds smirks wild still working on the doll she making, After that both sides continue on with a comfortable silence.

With Marin

"You can do it Vatti slowly" warns Penny as her, Marin and Vatti are preparing food for lunch, with the child size Minish slowly floating down while holding a basket full of multiple fruits and vegetables which is twice the weight of the wind user"I am but this is too heavy!" Complains the shortest of the group.

“Oh calm down, it’s not even the heaviest thing here” says Weiss as she walks past them holding a box twice the size of the one Vaati was holding. “Besides this is the first birthday any of us have had outside of ‘that place’ in who knows how long.” At the mention of the facility they were in they all get different flashbacks.

Vaati  is seen inside a room with chains on his ankles and wrist that are connected to weights, under him the floor is full of spikes, blood is running the chains as he struggles to stay up. 

Marin is blindfolded and walking through a maze with spikes popping out of random areas with her getting stabbed multiple times while barely staying alive thanks to her power.

Penny was strapped to a chair with tubes around her wrist that were glowing green. Along with the green there was blood coming from her ears and eyes as she continued to produce energy against her will.

The three continue seeing these memories until Weiss shocks them all with a bit of electricity to wake them up. "Hey!" Slightly yells Marin as she catches the pot vatti that he let go thanks to the shock. The white hair garudo shakes her head "First of all sorry but it was better to do that than see you guys being mopey '' she explained wildly, putting her pot down the jar she was holding. Moving behind the trio hug them in a warm hug "Don't worry, we need to enjoy our life now so no moping ok" she asked with the other 3 just smile and hug back. They stop hugging as Marin stretches "Damn thanks Weiss we needed that'' with said person giving a thumbs up. Penny smiles unlike the rest she was there for two years thinking to herself 'Father i may have lost you but your hopes of stopping those people are with me' her smiles slightly falters but shakes it off 'Not now' she coughs getting the attention of the others ''What are we waiting for let prepare for tomorrow party!" She happily announces with everyone smiling and agreeing and with new vigor continue preparing.

With Delta and Ravio

"Stay still" says the zora of the group as he prepares a gift for zelda. A traditional zora necklace by using his friend as a model "Sorry but it hurts when you are pinching my neck!" Slightly yells Ravio feeling pinches on his neck.