controversy

2 weeks later

"Watch the leg man," Armani complained and chuckled as i almost stepped on his leg.

"Eeesh, sorry." I watched where i was going.

Armani is doing good now. He's been doing a bit of therapy as he's damaged a few nerves in his leg but everything is going back to 'normal'.

We're at school and we're practicing for a group presentation we are doing together on the rights of women. Its due in 3 days but we've been speedy with our ideas so its no problem.

There's been a few occasions where we've gotten a bit too political and off topic but we've been managing to stay on the same page so far.

"Dami you're doing all the work init?" Jordan pointed at me.

"Mums, i've got stuff to do, still." Zakai rubbed the side of his neck and gave me an apologetic look.

Chan and Liz also gave me an apologetic look and shrugged their shoulders.

I gave all of them a shocked look and picked up my jaw that had fallen.

"Fine." I continued typing on the computer.

"Thanks Ms Smarty pants!" Liz cheesed.

"Love you boo!" Chan smirked.

"Safe, Dami." Armani and Jordan gave me the peace sign.

"Aight, see you later." Kai kissed my cheek.

They all left the computer room.

Long day man.

UNKNOWN POV

"How could you lot mess this up?! You were supposed to grab the girl and you lot fucked up!"

"Boss, it-" I started.

"Nah, shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it from you! This is your fault. Its your fucking fault." He raised the strap to my head.

"Bro, what you doing?!" Before I could even retaliate my body dropped to the floor and I was surrounded by a puddle of my own blood.

Dami's POV

Today was the day of our presentation and I handed everybody their sheets of paper of the lines they're reading.

We all stood at the front of the classroom.

"Uhm... Good morning, our presentation is based on the rights of women and our topic is abortion. Decades ago, children our age and younger, used to be forced to have sexual intercourse with older men, as well as younger men." I read out.

"This links to why abortion should be available for all women, and free for those who aren't able to afford it..." Kai read out.

"Our bodies are temples which we shouldn't use anyhow, and we should respect it; men should respect it too." Chan said confidently.

"Not gonna lie i don't agree still." Jordan scanned the paper and scratched his head.

"Okay. It's not a debate can u just read it please." I smiled sarcastically.

It's not a debate. They told me to do all the work so it's not my issue if they don't agree.

"But isn't abortion like killing an innocent child?" Jordan asked.