sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢs + ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

This is my first book EVER. Being really honest my anxiety is sky-rocketing while publishing but putting that aside, I AM EXCITED!
I LOVED books and poetry since I was a kid but wasn't really interested in writing. THAT IS until I had an epiphany. My mind had created so many different worlds in my brain ever since I was a little child, and this once I decided to tell them as a bed-time story to my little cousin. She loved them and I was quite impressed myself (which i never am). One thing led to another and then I was on wattpad!!! In my mind there are storms of ideas whirling around, waiting to be told. So I am going to portray them in form of writing and bring the worlds in my mind to syllables and characters.

This story is all fictional and fantasy. It promotes feminism and equality. Although some quotes, places, and even characters may be from real life. There will be opinions- my opinions in this, so I hope you respect them BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT NONE OF THEM WILL DEGRADE ANY RACE, RELIGION OR COLOUR.

This is my first book so it might be not ALL THAT, but I'll try to be better and improve my vocabulary, just bear with me a little.

AGAIN, THANK YOU, FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A CHANCE AND IM HONOURED TO BE WRITING THIS!!!!