ᴘʀᴇғᴀᴄᴇ

PEACE-
noun; freedom from disturbance- tranquility

All I wanted was peace. The world around me, still. I could hear nothing. Again, it was peaceful.

Look deeper, further. Let your fears grow, nurture them and then crumble them. It doesn't have to be you, it doesn't have to be anyone. Your a pawn, even pawns can play. It doesn't have to be this way.

Think, but don't fret. It'll all come back, one way or another. You never had an option, "a mans got his choices"- lie. Its all a lie

What does this make you feel? smaller? weaker? confused? Does it make you want to run? or think?
or maybe, you don't feel anything at all.

It's all bound to happen. So why worry? Death is inevitable. But what happens when it strikes you at your best?
will you be peaceful? because you had it all.
ot will you have regrets? because you couldn't couldn't enjoy what you worked so hard for. You'll think about them.
You'll want to stay longer- 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

_______________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------
~AUTHORS CORNER~
HELLO SUNSHINES🌞!!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. I wanted you all to have a little something before jumping to the story, something that makes you feel something- I hope that made sense.

Anyhow, there might be some mature content, NOT THAT MATURE, but of course ill put a warning first for all my little sunshines🌼.
The story's aesthetic, to me, is alot related to dark academia, mediaeval, female warrior. I hope you enjoy what's to come because Y'ALL ARE IN FOR A RIDE!!!

I'll hopefully keep you sunshine's entertained throughout-