𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

It felt like forever before the final hour came to close, leaving Classic on cleanup. He'd been notified that Ccino would be quite a bit longer, leaving Classic some quiet time. Time to himself and his thoughts. It left him shifting through the trash cans, pulling every bag before he tied them, laying them in a pile as he moved toward the front. Locking up, he made his way toward the rear exit, hands snagging the bags of trash. For a small cafe, Classic had to admit there was an endless amount of garbage left behind when most simply ordered a drink or two.

Dismissing the thought, he unlocked the back before tugging the door open. The door itself was old, leaving the bottom to drag loudly along the cement beyond. It left the growing eve much louder than Classic desired. Slipping into the outside, he felt the raindrops that slowly began to pick up, leaving his expression morphed into annoyance as he heaved the bags into the dumpster, turning along his heels before he heard the sounds of footsteps. Heard something hit the cement with a great force. It left Classic to peak around the trash can, ignoring the cold water that seemed to drench his clothes in a consistent manner.

He wasn't entirely sure what to expect, but it definitely wasn't another person. Or monster, in this case. The world had its humans, but monsters were just as common in recent days. Creatures that weren't entirely the same makeup of human structure. Granted, it didn't stop the towns and cities from secluding the two by their own means. Most places consisted of sections for either Monster or Human, no real inbetween. Not that Classic cared. It was political garbage and it cost too much energy to bother himself with.

Taking a step further into the rain, Classic shifted past the trash can before he viewed the form that had collapsed. He crouched down, picking up a stick within the alley, his hand shifting it before it poked into the cheek of the stranger. Within a single moment, it sank in, leaving Classic to drop the object as it remained lodged, his heart rate rising the moment he found a turquoise light illuminating those pit-like sockets. They seemed rather cold, as well as hostile. Which already made Classic cautious. But the moment he noticed movement, it was like his body kicked into instinct. A hand reached out, grabbing his sleeve before it made him stumble into the puddle below. His fear was noticeable, leaving him mind void of much beyond the need to act. To protect himself. So he had. A single kick that left a cracking sounds in the melody of rainfall over head. That hand that held him seemed to fall still, hitting the wet ground below as Classic was engulfed in a heavy silence.

His breathing was a bit uneven, but he had still calmed himself all the less. It left himself to rise to his feet, peering to the unmoving figure below. He truthfully thought he'd killed the guy, but the faint breathing allowed him knowledge that he'd simply caused damage without the concern of a charge on his background. Still, he felt a bit at fault, seeming as he noticed the faint signs of wounds. Patches of the other body that were vacant of anything, completely left to be seen through entirely. It ultimately left Classic not much of a choice, since leaving someone outside the back would only be problematic in the long run. So, he did what he thought right. He snagged one of the arms, ignoring the slick feeling as he allowed himself to teleport to his room, since there weren't any other rooms and Classic was very sure Ccino wouldn't be thrilled having stains along the covers.

Landing along the third floor, he heard the sounds of the other body hitting the floor, leaving him to darken his sockets with concern as he peered back toward the unmoving figure. In the end, he hoisted the stranger onto his bed; though, not before securing the individual that Classic felt a bit threatened by. It was quick for him, a rope tied around both ankles and hands tied tightly together. Classic may be lazy, but he valued his life. If there was danger, he'd do whatever, even if it was a bit extreme.

Taking a seat along the edge of the bed, Classic shifted his weight before finding the medical kit. Placing it beside him, he opened it only to hear faint sounds of squelching. It was a rather unsettling sound, leaving his gaze to linger to the holes that were mending. Reforming, as if they hadn't been there. Shock was not an understatement for Classic, who was a bit curious about the magic before him. Magic wasn't something new, but this sort of healing wasn't often seen.