𝐤𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

KARMA Facts, KARMA's Ideal Type

KARMA Facts,
KARMA's Ideal Type

KARMA (갈마) is a South Korean solo artist, producer, and actress under BigHit Music (part of HYBE Labels)

KARMA (갈마) is a South Korean solo artist, producer, and actress under BigHit Music (part of HYBE Labels). She debuted as a solo artist on August 23, 2015 with the lead single "Only You" on her album "FATE".

KARMA Fandom Name: Fate(s)
KARMA Official Colors: Pantone: Fiery Red

KARMA Official Sites:
Twitter: KARMA_twt
Instagram: KARMA.bighit(buisness), acpnb(personal)
Weverse: KARMA_
Facebook: KARMA_bighit
YouTube: KARMA
Weibo: acpnb
TikTok: KARMA.bighit
V Live: KARMA

Stage Name: KARMA (갈마)
Birth Name: Amelia Campbell
Korean Name: Park Na-bi (박나비)
Birthday: January 9, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 170 cm (5'7″)
Weight: 48 kg (105 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI: INTJ

KARMA/LISA Facts:
- She was born in Bristol, England but moved to Pyeongchang-dong Seoul, South Korea when she was 13.
- Education: Millfield School, Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University
- Other than KARMA she prefers to be called by her english name 'Amelia'.
- KARMA is fluent in Korean, English, ASL, Japanese and is learning French and Spanish.
- KARMA's favorite sports to do are tennis and snowboarding.
- Specialty: Choreographs, Dancing.
- KARMA has written/composed 142+ songs, being the most credited female idol.
- She's known for her unique voice and slim waist (24 inches (60,96cm) wide).
- Her parents got divorced when she was 13.
- She's currently in League of Legends 'group' called K/DA.
- She can play the piano and the guitar.
- KARMA is both left-handed and right-handed. (vLive)
- She was in BTS's 'I Need U' MV.
- Favorite color is green.
- She has a very high alcohol tolerance.
- KARMA has an IQ of 152.
- She likes to wear accessories, but doesn't like to change his style all the time, so she wears almost the same accessories every day.
- KARMA is sensitive to perfumes but she does likes lavender and vanilla.
- KARMA regularly gets her nails done.
- She dances when she can't sleep.
– KARMA ranked 26th on TC Candler's "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018".
– KARMA ranked 5th on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2019".
– KARMA ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2020".
– KARMA ranked 2nd on TC Candler's "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2021".
– KARMA ranked 1st on TC Candler "The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2022".
-KARMA's Ideal Type: "Someone nice and genuine, with a good/unique voice or even."

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀?

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐬
𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐤
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞d

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄                                              𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒