6

Louis makes it outside where he feels like he can finally breathe again, he stumbles and takes a few deep breaths trying to hold in his tears. He has no idea what he's going to do, he can't fail his class but there is no way Louis is giving anything to Professor Dean. He thinks about reporting him, but Louis knows he's only one of very few omegas attending the University, it wouldn't go anywhere, and Louis would probably be asked to leave.

He doesn't want to tell his brothers either, they are always so overprotective, and he knows they will pull his class and maybe University all together.

Louis walks quickly to the carpark; he takes out his phone and calls Drew to come get him.

"Heya bud, I was just about to call you, you're late today" Drew says

Louis usually calls around 3 to get picked up but he looks at his watch and sees it's nearly 5 there is hardly anyone left in the carpark

"I'm... yeah.... Sorry, I had to go to the library" Louis lies

"No worries, bud, I'll come now, I'll be about 20 minutes I just got home" Drew says

Louis then sees Professor Dean enter the car park and stand near him, he looks Louis up and down creepily and Louis doesn't want to be anywhere near him and sure as hell doesn't want to wait 20 minutes for Drew to show up. He can't be alone with Professor Dean right now.

"Umm it's okay, Noah can give me a lift" Louis lies

"Oh, are you sure?" Drew says

"Yeah, it's fine, promise, I'll see you soon" Louis says, and Drew agrees and hangs up

Noah is one of very few people the boys allow Louis to be around alone, and he knows if they find out he lied he's in big trouble.

Louis walks quickly out of the car park and towards home, he doesn't look back and he doesn't slow his pace. He's feeling really uneasy and for some reason he can't stop thinking about Harry and Scott and wanting them next to him and comforting him, holding him. He pushes those feelings aside and just hurries his way home. Hoping Professor Dean doesn't follow behind.

It starts raining in the way home and Louis thinks how he's going to explain that to his brothers when he gets home. He wouldn't be soaked through if he had a lift from Noah. He wonders if he can sneak inside without them noticing.

Louis feels really weird, like he's being watched, and he picks up his pace even more. Louis is so confused by all these feelings and smells lately, and he just wants to have his heat so he can try to normalize everything. He finally makes it to the driveway and relaxes a little, it's just getting dark and he's thankful he made it home beforehand.

He walks inside and takes his Shoes off at the door, his vans are soaked through. He then listens to see if he can hear the boys, but he doesn't so he moves as quickly as he can through the hallway and past the lounge room, hoping to make it to the stairs.

"Hey kiddo, you're soaked" he hears Edward say as he comes out of the kitchen.

"Why are you so wet Lou?" Drew asks curiously

The boys look like they've been home from work for a while, they are in sweats and no shirts, making dinner in the kitchen like the usually are.

"Oh, well I had to run from to the car at uni and then to the house, so I got pretty wet" Louis says

"Noah didn't want to come in?" Edward asks

"No, he, has a lot of studying with um...finals and stuff" Louis says, trying to sound convincing

"Okay, well, go have a shower before you catch a chill, dinner will be ready soon" Drew says

Louis just nods and makes his way to his room.