1.2 Article

Chris Evans and Malia Brono host a puppy playdate over the weekend.

March 10, 2018  | Kenzie Jordan 

Actress Malia Brono and well-known Chris Evans seem to have introduced their pups over the weekend

Actress Malia Brono and well-known Chris Evans seem to have introduced their pups over the weekend. Spotted spending the day at a dog park, the two seemed cozy as they carried on a conversation while their dogs, Phoenix and Dodger, played. 

Evans and Brono are filming Avengers: Infinity War together, reprising their previous Marvel roles. The pair seem to have grown quite close during filming. A rep for Brono has stated, "Malia is getting along very well with her costars on set. [...] She spends time with a few of them off-set as well."

The pair also shared separate Instagram posts once their playdate had concluded. Brono captioning hers, "everybody say thank you @/chrisevans for the Phoenix content". Evans mentions in his post that Dodger was tired and sad when they returned home. 

Yesterday, Evans responded to a fan's tweet, confirming that Dodger and Phoenix are new friends

Are Evans and Brono getting closer or just friends? Malia Brono and Carter Blake ended a four-year relationship in January of this year, So perhaps she's in the market for a new man...

Continue Reading

Related Articles:

Julia McKama Stuns in Pinstripe Suit Jacket for Drag Race UK

Cami Brono set to Star  in Season 2 of  'The Boys' on Amazon Prime

What's Next for Chris Evans as his Marvel Contract Nears its end?