0.4 ᴅɪᴀʟᴏɢ

"Wait, wait, wait... he what?"
"He called me, drunk off his ass, begging to get back together." Malia kept it simple, for Carter's sake. She didn't love him anymore but, she knew that even he didn't deserve to be on Julia's target list any longer. So, she opted out of telling her best friend what happened after she rejected his advances.

"Baby, i know you miss me. C'mon, i love you. Ya gotta come back baby." Malia had since said a regretful goodbye to Chris after she realized who had called. She idiotically decided to continue the conversation with her ex, Carter, rather than hanging up. She had no idea why though.

She sighed, taking a moment to herself before replying. "Carter, no. We're done, we've been done for a while. You gotta let go, I'm not gonna come crawling back to you after what you did." She didn't want to entertain him any longer, not that that had been her intention anyway.

"You're bein real dramatic 'bout this shit. It was only once, or maybe it was twice i dunno. But it don't matter, because i love you Lia." He hiccuped aggressively.

"Bye Carter." She kept her response simple, but before she could hang up he began yelling. Obscene curse words, angry that she wouldn't forgive him. She didn't bother listening to him call her a snobby bitch for too long before she hit the red button on her screen.

"You saw his instagram post then right?" Though, Julia already knew the answer. Malia just nodded, rolling her eyes at the same time. Carter was by far the most immature of all of her exes. So it didn't necessarily surprise her when she'd gotten the notification that he tagged her in a photo.

"It's fine though, I'm over him now. I let him have control over me for way too long. I'm good without him, even better actually." Maybe, just maybe, if she said the words often enough, she would start to believe them herself.