9

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮, 9:08 𝙖𝙢

𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮, 9:08 𝙖𝙢

Y/n was scared shitless. Today would be the day where she would be meeting up with her online friends.

When Gon had realized that they would be meeting each other for the first time, she was excited.

But now negative thoughts started coming in.

These people could literally be catfishing her, pulling photos off the internet, and use this meetup to kidnap her.

Luckily though, if they really were catfishing her and planning to kidnap her, the police would be there to help her because Kurapika did set them up to go to a Juvenile Detention Center.

Kurapika had texted the groupchat early around 8 am to remind them they had to be at the Center by 9:30.

Y/n had taken her a good warm shower, brushed her teeth and moisturized her body well.

She ate her a good breakfast while watching her favorite show.

By the time she was done she had to rush to get her makeup done.

It was just something light like lashes, eyebrows, lipgloss, a little highlighter on her nose and concealer. She didn't care if she was going to jail she was gonna look cute.

She put moose on her butterfly locs and swooped her edges and tied a scarf on it while praying to the lord her edges would stay.

Finally done with getting ready, Y/n grabs her bag and keys, locks up her apartment and heads down to her car.

Y/n's hair and outfits
(ouuu y'all look so cute!!)

Before she starts to drive she knew her car ride could not be boring so she blasted her playlist in her car

She texts the groupchat letting them know she's on her way to Juvenile Detention Center, and enjoys her car ride to said place.