12

♥︎♥︎♥︎

THE JAILBIRDS AKA Y/N, KILLUA AND GON, was still in the car

THE JAILBIRDS AKA Y/N, KILLUA AND GON, was still in the car. Y/n has been driving for the past 30 minutes and the atmosphere in her car was chill.

Music played softly in the background as the group made small talk. It was a calming time they needed after escaping a Jail Program.

Killua suddenly was getting bored as he realized they've been driving for a while now and Y/n never really told them where they're going.

"Hey, where are we going? You've been driving for like an hour," Killua exaggerates.

"Bitch more like 15 minutes I haven't been driving that long," Y/n comments.

"It's actually been 30 minutes I got bored so I've been timing how long we've been on the road," Gon says before laying back down on the car seat.

"You do that baby! But we gonna go to this store real quick to get some snacks then we'll go to my place. I had to drive out like 30 minutes to get to that jail so it's a drive back," Y/n says before pulling into her favorite store's parking lot.

"We finna have a Netflix & Chill three-way~" Gon says closing the car door behind him, following the two.

"Ouu you nasty but I mean if you really want to~" Y/n says in a seductive tone trailing her finger down Gon's chest.

"Let's get some snacks bruh before y'all literally show people what you do on your only fans," Killua says breaking the two apart.

"You just mad jelly you ain't apart of the only fans but that's ok cause you are always welcomed!" Gon says giving a wet kiss on Killua's cheek.

"Got slobberd like a dog," Y/n snorts.

The trio enters the grocery store with Killua pulling out a shopping cart. Y/n immediately jumps into it sitting cris-cross applesauce while Gon tries to sit where babies and toddles sit but obviously couldn't fit.

They stood there for a good 5 minutes with Killua pulling Gon's leg out cause it was stuck. Everyone around them either minded their business or stopped and watch the three POC's acting a fool and probably whispering "this is why these PEOPLE can't go to places"

"Gon don't try that shit again," Killua sighs pushing the cart with the two teens in it. Gon decided he'll just sit with Y/n so he pulled her on his lap.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that my leg was gonna get stuck," Gon pouted.

"Baby, you could clearly see yo fatass wasn't gonna fit where you put the babies," Y/n said making Killua nod, picking up some chips.