13

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Y/N NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN this situation

Y/N NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN this situation. Her being kneeled down, arms tied and being glared down at by those beautiful, alluring scarlet eyes.

She sat the with the cool air breezing over her exposed body. She shivered from the cold touch of Kurapika's veiny hands.

"You've been such a bad girl baby," Kurapika cooed. "I never thought my baby would do something like that. Breaking out of jail, such a bad girl,"

"Well you know me, my ancestors were trapped enough-"

"None of those smart remarks today Y/n," Kurapika glared, his large hands covering her mouth. "When I tell you to speak, then speak, do you understand baby?"

Y/n nods her head yes as Kurapika removes his hand smirking at the girl. Y/n'a hungry eyes fed off of Kurapika peeling his shirt off.

His soft muscles hypnotized Y/n that she tightened her legs. His veins reached up all the way to his arms. Just the thought of those arms choking Y/n made her wet.

"You ready Y/n.......Y/n.......Y/n...... Y/n!!! Y/N!! Y/N DO YOU NOT HERE ME CALLING YOU?!!"

"Huh?!! Yess?!? What's happening??" Y/n says. She looks around and she sees she's kneeling down along with Gon and Killua but not tied up.

"Oh my fucking God, please tell me i'm not daydreaming, that's so embarrassing," Y/n whispered to herself mentally crying.

"Y/n we're gonna fucking die Kurapika's eyes are starting to turn red!!" Gon cried in fear looking at the brown girl.

"I know baby and for my last words I wanna say...you were always my favorite,"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!? YOU GOTTA BE SHITTIN ME IM YOUR HUSBAND!?!?" Killua exclaimed.

"WELL YOURE MY FAVORITE HUSBAND!!"

"Oh okay I'm ready to die now,"

"You three were very irresponsible. What were you thinking escaping that jail. If this was a real life situation you guys would have been fugitives. Back in my day we served our time and did our time like the good souls we were-"

"Aren't you like 20?" Killua asked interrupting Leorio.

"Shut up before I send you back to that jail, you hippie," Leorio threatens bucking at Killua.

"Look, we're very sorry that we played jailbreak in real life but as a BLACK young woman I can say that I was harasses for the color of my skin and I didn't feel comfortable-" Y/n says

"The jail has the security footage of you guys since you walked in, I know, so don't try me Y/n," Kurapika says smirking down at Y/n.

At that moment Y/n literally wanted to moan out Kurapika's name but since she didn't wanna do that in front everyone she nodded her head obediently saying, "Yes, mommy,"