chapter five

At home

"Mei?" I asked. "Mei?" I dropped off my backpack in the front room, and started looking around the house for Mei. In our room, I saw her, Miriam, Priya, And Abby. "Mei?" I asked. "Y-Y/n?" Mei sobbed. "I thought you were with tyler..?" I hugged Mei. "What happened? And why is your hair- red?.."

Mei rubbed her eyes. "So- you know how we have the temple?" Mei sniffed. I nodded at her. "Sun Ye had a very magical, or 'mystical' as my mom says-" Mei said in a mockingly tone. "-She asked the gods to turn her into a red panda- so now all the women in our family turn into a panda. "So- I will? And Ming did?" Mei nodded, and wiped her tears.

"It's ok.." I hugged her. "Everything will be alright."

At school, the next day.

"Ugh!" Mei complained on the bus to school. "This stupid panda must be useful for something!" I scoffed. "Girl, even if the panda isn't useful, you are! Im sure everyone will love you." Mei smiled at me. "Thanks, Y/n. This is our stop, come on!" I picked up my bag and tomogachi, and followed after Mei into the school building.

I looked for Tyler, but when i looked, he wasn't there. "Tyler!" I called, when i finally saw him. He turned around, and I saw a girl behind him. "Meet R/n (rivals name)!" I smiled at R/n. She gave me a dirty look and my smile faded away.

When the bell rang, tyler didn't walk with me to ,at, he walked with R/n. "Welcome to the class, R/n!" Mr. Haze said gleefully. She faked a smile. "Nice to meet you." Mr. Haze announced we could be moving desks. I sat by Miriam. But tyler sat by R/n. Tyler never had time for me, even at resses!

"It's to unfair.." I sobbed to Miriam. "Hey, it's OK, he probably doesn't even like her." I hit my head down on my desk. "But he doessss......" i wailed. Miriam pat my back sympathetically. "It's ok..."

When we got to resses, Mei had news. "Stacy, (O.M.G girl) Likes the panda! We could make money! And go to the concert!" Mei turned herself into a panda, and me, Abby, Miriam, and Priya, hugged her. She was giant! I didn't know red pandas could be that big. And Jin told me Ming's was even bigger! How cool.

At resses, we stayed inside and asked the principal if we could borrow a classroom. She said yea, obviously, due to Mei being one of her star students.

After school, we got everything set up for panda pictures. "We can go to 4townnnnnn!" Priya said. I hugged Abby, Miriam, Mei, and Priya in a big group hug. "You gusy are the BEST! thank you for making my day awesome.

"No problem." Mei said. "We are here for you girl!" Abby yelled. "What's wrong?" Miriam asked. I looked at the floor. "Tyler... he..." tears formed In my eyes. Abby stomped. "WHAT DID TYLER DoOOoO?!?!?!?" She started cursing in Korean. "Yoooo..." Priya crossed her arms.

"It's nothing guys.. I wiped my eyes. "Thanks for helping. I'll be going now." I hugged them again, grabbed my purple leather backpack, and darted out to see R/n yelling at tyler. "WHAT!" She hissed. "Your going to 4town with Y/N!!" She pushed tyler. "I'm sorry, R/n-" Tyler said. "But I like Y/n more." He rubbed his eyes. "I didn't mean to be tangled in this drama." He walked away from R/n.

I stared in disbelief. Did tyler actually just drop R/n for ME? I followed after tyler, to see what he was doing. I know, it's creepy, but i needed to know what he would do. He went outside to the basketball court and sat on the bleachers.

I finally mustered up the courage to talk to tyler, so I went up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey..." I said, sitting down by him. "It was really nice what you did there- with R/n." He looked at me with teary eyes. "You think? Really?.." he asked me. "Yea.. you really did something there.

He suddenly hugged me, and it felt like my ribs were cracking, but i hugged him back. When he let go, he wiped the tears out of his eyes. "Thanks Y/n. Your the best person i ever met in my life."

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy but i have a lot to do this weekend LOL so uh yea- also a big thanks to my first supporters literallydiepls and 1304Hschool <3 check them out their books are cool too :) BYE and thank you guys SO SO SO MUCH for all the reads! Love you! <333