Chapter 15

In the previous chapter, we have seen Lincoln and Daiku have their first date as a couple, without a doubt it was the best day of their lives. Well the second to be honest, the first one was when they become a couple officially.

They went to their last destination which is the park, the sat on a bench while watching the beautiful moon from the above.

While they were looking at the moon the began to talk about what will their future will be like. They talked about getting married, living together and having a child but since they have the same sex, they don't mind adopting. Without a doubt, this two really love each other so much.

And after that, they were about to give a loving kiss ending the beautiful night for both of them.

This two really love each other, without a doubt their love for each other is very strong and no one can break it.

But suddenly someone came out of the bushes interrupting the beautiful moment of the couple and it was none other than Ronnie Anne.

The same night

Ronnie Anne: Lincoln!! what are you doing?! (She shouted furiously)

They both look at Ronnie Anne and made an annoyed face especially Lincoln.

Daiku: "Ugh, why do people always interrupts our moment" (He thought as he looks at Ronnie Anne with annoyance)

Lincoln: "i guess that bastard didn't tell this idiot my warning" (He thought and looks at Ronnie Anne with annoyance)

Lincoln: What do you want Ronalda? Can't you see me and my partner are having a moment? (He said coldly to Ronnie Anne)

Ronnie Anne: Well i came here to convince you to be my boyfriend again and i see you here kissing a boy! (She said and pointed to Daiku)

Lincoln: So what? I love him and nothing will change that even you convincing me to be with you again (He said with a serious tone as he stands up from the bench along with Daiku)

Ronnie Anne: W-why?!! What do you see in him?! I'm better than this bitch!

Daiku: Who are you calling a bitch, bitch! (He said approaching Ronnie Anne annoyed)

Ronnie Anne: you obviously! How dare you steal my boyfriend from me! (She said also starts approaching Daiku)

Daiku: Boyfriend? Oh please, I'm a better partner for Lincoln, you don't even behave like a good girlfriend (He said mockingly)

Ronnie Anne: Oh yeah? At least i have two holes! Not like you!

Daiku: Oh so we're talking about holes now? Haha fine i don't care if i have one hole at least Lincoln really loves it, also i just want to say that my butt is bigger than yours (He said while showing off his butt) and one more thing, we did something that we will never forget and without a doubt, it was the best ... ~

And that was a last blow for Ronnie Anne, without thinking she hits Daiku on the stomach leaving him a little sore.

Lincoln: Dai! (He said worried and he was about to approach him but he stops him)

Daiku: Don't worry Linky (He stands up recovering from the blow) that was nothing (he took off his cap gets into a fighting pose) i want to try the things you taught me, thanks to our training session (He said as he remembered their "training" session)

Daiku's Flashback

Let's go a few days ago, we see Daiku heading towards the Loud House since he wanted to spend time with his beloved boyfriend.