Introduction

Monologue:

        "On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women gave birth. This in particular was very odd, given the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

       Sir Reginald Hargreeves the billionaire, and some other types of shitty things resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible. Then he goes on around the world offering some random women money for their offspring, and blah, blah, blah, and oh right. He got eight of them.

So here are the children:

       1 — Luther - Super strength/super bossy 🙄

       2 — Diego - Trajectory Manipulation (he can also throw knifes without missing it's pretty cool)

       3 — Allison - Persuasion/mother figure to me

       4 — Klaus - Connection to The Dead/my favorite brother DONT tell

       5 — Five - Space/Time Manipulation (hate his guts)

       6 — Ben - Tentacles-that-come-out-of-his-abdomen

       7 — Vanya - she doesn't have powers but she still is so cool as a person

       And saving the best for last, Me. Hi! I'm y/n and I am Number zero."

       "So you might be wondering how I got here, and why I look like this," she said,"so let me start from the beginning..."

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!! I very much appreciate all of you for reading this thing, especially because this is indeed my first wattpad ever to be made, so yeah! I am so excited for the next chapter, and I will see you later!