Apocalypse

After I get up, I change into my button up shirt, with a red and brownish plaid tie, slip on my skirt that reaches right above my knee matching with my tie, and to top that off I put on my blazer which I do not button up because it is hella ugly. I slip on my black socks, and put on my combat boots, then I am off to downstairs.

     When I go downstairs, I hear voices of adults? Who the fuq is in my home? And who are these-

     "Holy shit." i said as I looked at 6 people who look extremely like my siblings. "Is it just me, or is a 13 year old y/n standing in front of us?" A guy who looks like he is on drugs said. OH SHIT THAT MUST BE KLAUS-

      "Klaus?" I questioned, "Oh goody! She remembers me!" He said clapping in an astonished voice.

     The drugged up adult then came up to me and hugged me in a really tight embrace. I liked it yes, but he reeked of alcohol, and sweat. Regardless, I hugged him back.

      I was just shocked everybody looks so different, but they looked the same at the same time.

     It felt kinda awkward though because everybody was just staring at me, and I didn't feel comfy with that, so I just broke the silence, "So I see that Five is back," I say in annoyance, "And I see that you are still a pain in the ass." He retorted with sass, "Well I have no time for your bullshit, therefor I will be on my merry way."

     Everyone was still staring at me as I walked away, up onto the roof where I was calm. There, I just sat
on the edge of the roof, gazing off into the streets of The City taking in the fresh air of 2019.

     "Hey sis." Said a familiar voice that never seemed to fade from my memory, "What's up V?" I asked immediately knowing it was her, "I just wanted to check in on you, Five can be a pain sometimes to everyone." She said.

     I genuinely love this girl, and she is probably one of the people that kept me going these few years, "Thanks Vanya. Even though the last thing I remembered was putting myself to sleep, I missed you." I said, and with that she embraced me in the warmest hug ever, which made me tear up a bit in consideration that I haven't der human touch in over 17 years.

     "I love you so much." She whispered, still while hugging me. "I love you too sis."

     Breaking the awkward silence that appeared after we sobbed a little, I said "I don't remember this Hellhole being so loud. Usually there was just utter silence." "Yeah. This is the most conversation that this house has had in years." Vanya replied.

     After a while of talking with Vanya, she said she had to go home because she had Violin lessons. I remembered that Vanya is really good at playing the instrument. Just in the middle of the day when we were younger I was always soothed by her music and it calmed me down after arguments with Five.

     I also decided to go with her to her house, since I don't want to be in this house anymore. So I brought my books, clothes (which are all uniforms), and my sketching materials to her house.

     When we got there, her apartment was very small but very cozy. She showed me around like where the kitchen is and the bathroom, and made me coffee. It was decent, but not as strong as I would've like liked it to be.

     Vanya left, and said goodbye and not to open the door for any strangers. Like girl how old do you think I am 13? heh. Anyways, after she left I ate some food out of her fridge like finishing her pint of ice cream,  and eating all of her mozzarella sticks, and took a nap.

     After my nice long nap, I got up and read my book about astronomy. I hadn't finished it yet since I put myself to sleep before the book ended, and I want to get back to it.

     After about half an hour later, it was getting dark, so I put on my pjs and started to get ready for bed. Suddenly, I heard the window slide open, so immediately I got my powers ready. Just to be surprised my the one and only Number Five climbing through the window.

     "What are you doing here?" Five asked obviously disappointed of what he was seeing, "The real question is what are you doing here?" I asked in response to his stupid question.

     Then I noticed a trail of blood leading to where he is standing under his right arm. Then, I did something that surprised me and Five very much. I walked up to him, grabbed his arm, and pulled up his sleeve to reveal a big slice on his skin, with blood seeping out of it. "What happened?" I asked woah why did I do that what is wrong with me, "why do you care?" He said in his sassy voice. "I don't need to answer that. I'll be right back. Sit down on the couch." He just stared at me. "C'mon chop chop."

     I then went into Vanyas bathroom, got her first aid kit, and went back to five.

      I sit next to him and tell him to give me his arm. Willingly, he did and I pulled out all the supplies I needed. "This is gonna hurt a bit." I said as I brought the cotton ball with peroxide on it up to his wound. He hissed a little, but then after a while he got used to it.

     "What happened to the 'killing each other' stuff?" He asked. This surprised me a little because he usually didn't talk to me this way, "That could wait. We have a world to save, in addition we only have 8 days to stop it." I said, "how did you-".

      "Remember, I can read minds." I said cutting him off. The look of realization rushed across his face. I then started stitching up his cut, making him wince in slight pain. "Alright, I'm done."

     About 30 minutes later, Five drinking his coffee, while I am still reading my book (IN THE FUCKING DARK), Vanya finally comes in, and is spooked by Five turning on her lamp positioning it to him, dramatic ass bitch.

     "Jesus!" She said as she was about to walk in, "You should have told y/n to lock your windows." He said as I looked at him with a 'bitch what?' type of look, "I live on the second floor." "Rapists can climb." Five talked back with his smart ass.

     "You're so weird." She said as she started to close her door. "You're telling me." I said as I stared at the boy with disgust.

     Vanya then settled down on her couch, still looking a little tense, but she always looks like that. "Why are you here?" She questioned him , "I've decided you are the only one I can trust." He shot his head towards me, giving me a 'not one word' glance.

     I was not offended I honestly couldn't care less. "Why me?" V asked, "Because you're ordinary." The girl then looked down as if her feelings were hurt (in which they were). "Because you'll listen." Five said realizing what he had said to her.

     After that 3 minute sob story about how he time traveled to the apocalypse, I started to get tired, so I yawned. "Are you even listening to me y/n?" He asked, "yeah, you got stuck in the future, found nothing, the world is ending in eight days, you don't know how to stop it, and vanya will get a pot of coffee in 3, 2," "I'm gonna go make a cup of coffee guys I'll be right back."

      Slightly astonished, Five nodded and waited. An hour later Vanya went off to bed, and set up blankets for us to sleep on her couches.

     After Vanya went to her room, Five pulled out a piece of fabric out of his pocket and opened it to reveal a what seems to be an eyeball?

     "Is that an-". "Eyeball? Yes it is thank you for noticing." He said as he cut my question off, "what are you going to do with that?" I questioned, "Find the owner." He said dryly as he started to walk out the door.

     "If you're going, I'm coming with you. You in your wimpy ass are going to need some help." Five let out a big sigh, and said, "Fine."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧)
HIII!! OMFG I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND HERE IS YOUR PICKUP LINE FOR THE DAY:

Damn if I were to be reincarnated, I would want to be a parasite so I could be inside you. 😮‍💨😏

-Tootie ❣️