❥𝐓𝐖𝐎

SOMETHING WAS MISSING

❥   ❝𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

warnings:
mentions of  deceased parents

WITH NO LATE NOTICE BABYSITTER the man had to bring his new "responsibility" to a meeting for the day.

He had Sayuri's hair tied in a bow with one of his light colored ties while she was wearing one of the outfits she had with her.

"Namani, Namani! We're gonna go meet your friends aren't we?" She questioned, looking up at him. He sighed at the fact she didn't say his name properly but didn't mind it. "No."

"Oh... Yeah we are."

Continuing to walk, Sayuri didn't say much. It was odd to Nanami since usually kids her age wouldn't stop talking at all. Was she uncomfortable with him? He hoped not but he could understand if she was.

"NANAMIN? YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER? MY MY WHO'S THE MOM?" Nanami's biggest annoyance, Satoru Gojo, hollered after spotting the grown man and the young girl who was tightly holding his hand.

With Gojo, were three teens who also look quite confused. "Not my daughter. This is Sayuri Yano. She'll be accompanying me for some time. Also, don't call her Yano, she won't respond to that."

Sayuri looked up at them and gave a small wave. "Hi."

"Well, hi there! You can call me Uncle Gojo!" The brown-eyed girl covered her mouth, giggling and nodded.

"She will not be calling you uncle."

"Of course she will! After all, if I had kids they'd call you uncle." Nanami rolled his eyes, already beyond annoyed with the man. "You are just so adorable! Give Uncle Gojo a hug-" Nanami shooed the man away before picking Sayuri up.

"That's Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, and Nobara Kugisaki. They're students here."

"You're a teacher?"

"No. I'm only helping for right now." She hummed and waved to the teens who all waved back. "How about we take this to a cafe. Can't bore my new niece at this boring place now, can i?" She shrugged and looked up at Nanami for approval.

"Cafe?"

"...Sure."

"Great! I get to treat you today, little one!" The younger girl high fived the white haired male before being put down. "Go make friends with them and be nice." Nanami uttered to the child.