❥𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

SOMETHING WAS MISSING

❥ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃❞

IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS and one thing about Sayuri was that no matter how secretive she wanted to be, the fact her birthday was close made her bounce around.

While Nanami did her hair she gave him orders to make sure it was perfect, and then afterwards screamed in the mirror excitedly.

"What is it?"

"Tomorrow. Is. My. Birthday! My hair is perfect!" She cheered and shook her hair which had beads at the end of it which hit her in her face too hard calming her down.

Nanami stood silent to see if she was hurt to the point of crying or not before speaking.

"I know... I thought I messed up your hair or something. I'm still learning but I'm glad you like it. Would you like to go shopping today for a birthday outfit?" He asked her.

She nodded, not talking because her face was still stinging too much.

"Go get dressed." She ran to her room and picked out her outfit to go out it.

It was a brown shirt with pink print on it, with a long pink skirt, and for extra touches she added a yellow hat so it'd pop out. And her hair beads were purple and orange.

Nanami instructed her to add yellow shoes so that it'd go well, even though he wanted her to just wear the outfit and some pink shoes.

He helped her put in a bracelet that Nobara made for her and a necklace that Satoru bought her.