Shinobi era and the surprise

In the yagi house we can see the everyone sitting 

Toshinori: "U-uhm Sir what ia about the shinobi era?"

Gran torino: " now Before the Modern era there was Shinobi people lived in the shinobi era were very powerful people they use a power known as chakra with chakra they can do various things walk through water you can walk on walls and trees they can also manipulate natures depending on there affinities they have some may have have only one other may two, three or more and with that power some can destroy world some can create it as well i only knew a few people in the shinobi era they where haled as the most powerful shinobi they were even considered as gods of shinobi they were Pain, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Hashirama Senju, and the father of ninjutsu the one who gave chakra to people Hagoromo Otsutsuki  and her mother the rabbit goddess the mother of chakra Kaguya Otsustuki i only knew a few cause my ancestors were once shinobi and left some scrolls i don't know the full history of it"

they were shock to hear that there were many powerful people in the past

Izumi: " How come no one knows about this chakra grandpa?"

Grant torino: "Because it was hidden by the government they were afraid of what people can do with chakra especially if one has a dojutsu or a kekkei genkai"

Inko: " what is a Dojutsu and a kekkei genkai sir?"

Gran torino: " Kekkei genkai are the blood limits or the ability of a clan and dojutsu are the eye technique in the shinobi era the famous clans and the strongest were the Uzumaki, Uchiha, and the Senju"

Izumi: " what makes them so powerful?"

Gran torino: " The Uzumaki has a long and strong life force and a massive chakra they were called the tailless tailed beast if you don't know what are the tailed beast they are ten of them the strongest one the juubi came from Kaguya and the other nin came from his son Hagoromo and next they also have the ability to use chakra chains these chains can nullify the chakra and it can even hold the tailed beast. Next the Uchiha they were famous for there eyes and curse"

Katsuki: " So what with there eyes and why are they curse? "

Gran torino: "There eyes were called the sharingan it has three stages first stage one tomoe it can instant ability to analyze and copy Jutsu and some rumours in the government says that it might also can copy quirks permanently i don't know if it's true or not the next stage the two tomoe it can able to instantly memorize any physical movement they witness and replicate it now the third stage the matured sharingan the three tomoe with it you can the same as the second and thirrd but you can now also be able to predict all movement from your opponent"

They were shock to hear such powerful ability 

Toshinori: " Y-You are joking sir right i mean how can someone has that power"

Gran torino: " No i am not toshinori and move on to the last one the senju clan they were very powerful shinobi but only one man form the clan has there kekkei genkai the man i mentioned him already"

Shoka: " Hashirama Senju Right sir?"

Gran torino: " Yes he was the only one who has this except for Madara who used Hashirama's DNA to get it and  hailed as one of the most powerful kekkei genkai it said it has the power to subdue the tailed beast the Mokuton or the wood release"

They were again shock of the power that these shinobi people had 

Izumi: " Grandpa can anyone use chakra"

Gran torino: " No Only people who are quirkless can use the chakra"

Katsuki: " even if they had chakra i can stgill beat them"