Chapter 1

Natalya's POV
H-hi..I'm Natalya Shepherd..I'm 16.I'm from Pennsylvania...I've been missing since I was 13. I'm being held in an all male pack. For the past year they've been fighting over who's going to be my mate. Once I turn 17 the rest of my life is going to be messed up. I don't want any of these guys to be my mate. The only person I talk to is my wolf Nikki. I was walking home from school one day when I was thrown in the back of a van. I mindlinked my parents right away but once I got to a certain area it stopped. I was put in a room. My ankle was chained to the wall. I met the alpha shortly after that. He looks scary and he is scary. Whenever he's mad, his voice echos throughout this house. One day he walked into my room.

"Why don't you speak?"

He stopped in front of me and forced my head up.

"You're almost 17 right? Do you know what that means?"

I didn't answer.

"That means once you're 17 that means you're going to be my mate. You'll have my mark. Everyone keeps fighting over you. They should know you're mine."

I decided to say the first thing in 3 years.

"I will NEVER be your mate!"

He slapped me.

"How dare you?!"

I smirked.

"Fuck you Larry."

When I turned 17 I told NO ONE. I lied and said I was 15. That worked for a year.

"You've gotta be 17 now right?"

"Nope. I'm still 15."

"Bullshit!"

"Fuck you man."

He wrapped his hands around my throat and started choking me. I started kicking him. After a while he let me go. He pulled me closer to him and moved my hair off my shoulder. My eyes widened. I started fighting him again.

"NO! YOU'LL NEVER BE MY MATE! LET ME GO!"

Thankfully the door opened. I looked over my shoulder and saw his beta.

"What have I told you about interrupting me while I'm busy?"

"Alpha I apologize but we have a problem. We're being ambushed."

He threw me onto the mattress then left.

Nikki: Start screaming!

I started screaming. The door opened and I stopped. I saw a tall boy walk in. His eyes widened.

"ALPHA! I FOUND SOMEONE!"

Another tall man appeared behind him.

"I knew he was hiding something! Get her outta here."

The alpha walked away and the boy got closer to me. I started backing up.

"I won't hurt you. I would like to get you out of here."

He unchained me and I hugged him.

"Thank you!"

"Can you walk?"

"I-I don't know."

"Shit. Is it okay if I pick you up?"

"I-I think so."

He was able to pick me up then started running. He didn't stop until he got to a row a vans in the woods. He unlocked one then put me down inside. He got in after me then locked the doors.

"Lay on the floor."

"O-okay."

We laid down on the car floor in the dark.

"W-who are you?"

"Greyson Bridges. And you?"

"Natalya Shepherd."

"We've been looking for you!"

"H-how are my parents?"

"You don't know?"

"N-no."

"I'm so sorry. They died last year."

I started crying. Then I started smelling vanilla.

"I-I think you're my mate."

"And I think you're mine."

My eyes started to get heavy.

"Can I sleep?"

"Yes. Would you like to go to the hospital or just back to my house?"

"N-no hospital. Please I'm okay. I-if I have to go I can always ask you to take me right?"

"Yes. You can do that."

"Thank you."

I shut my eyes. I felt someone carrying me then putting me in a bathtub. I woke up and I saw a girl.

"H-hello?"

"Hi. I'm Tiffany. I'm Grey's sister. I didn't mean to wake you."

"I-it's alright."

"Is the water too hot? I can turn it down a bit."

"Please leave it. I haven't had a bath like this in years."

"There's some clothes ready for you. It's some old clothes I have. Greyson gave me some clothes to give you in case mine don't fit. My mom will take you to get some clothes and whatever else you need. There's a room for you to use also. It's next to my brother's."

When my bath was done Tiffany helped me get dressed. Her clothes didn't fit me but Greyson's did. They were a bit big on me though.

"Your phone is in the spare bedroom charging. Grey and my dad went to pick up some of your things from your uncle's."

"Did you see a boy there?"

"No. Did you have a brother?"

"Yes. I suppose he's gone too then."

"I'm very sorry. If you need anything feel free to let me or my family know. After you get some rest my dad would like to speak with you. His name is Logan. My mom's name is Ava."

"T-thank you Tiffany."

"Anytime. You can call me "Tiff" by the way."

"A-and you can call me "Nat" or "Nattie" then."

Tiffany showed me where the spare bedroom was. I sat down on the bed and picked up my phone. I started going through pictures and videos.