Chapter 14

Brittney's POV
"Uncle Grey I am so fucking sorry!"

"It's not your fault."

"But I brought her around her! I let her be around everyone!"

"It's alright."

I looked over my dad's shoulder and saw my mom and brother.

"Natalya get Julie out of this house. Wait outside for Tiff and Kenzie."

"Okay."

"What the hell happened?!"

"Mom this is completely my fault! Julie did this!"

I put my head down on the floor.

"M-mh b-body hurts!"

"Greyson what are we doing?"

"Well we're gonna deal with her. Tiff help her get dressed. She's going to the hospital."

I picked my head up.

"No! I can't go! Parents of kids I go to school with work there! If they find out I'm gonna be judged!"

"You have to go."

"Daddy please!"

"Your aunt is going to help you get dressed. Eddie go stand guard."

My dad helped me stand up. My legs were wobbling. I went to walk and it hurt. Eddie picked me up and brought me to my room. He put me down on my bed. After my aunt walked in my cousin left and shut the door.

"Aunt Tiff I'm scared."

"Relax."

"Eddie has to go looking for his mate again! He might not find them! It'll be all my fault!"

"No it's not. It's not your fault at all."

She helped me get dressed then I opened my bedroom door. I hugged my cousin.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!"

"Relax. I'm not."

At the hospital I started panicking again.

Please don't see me

Please don't see me.

Please..

Don't...

See...

Me...

Alyssa: Relax.

I had to talk to cops then I was allowed to go home. I ran upstairs to my room to shower. I got in and started crying again. I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Britt? It's Eddie."

"I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry!"

"Stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong. I'm staying over for the night. Your mom's making dinner."

I was in the shower until the hot water made my skin red. When I got out I slowly got dressed. After that I slowly walked downstairs. I sat down on the couch and curled up into a ball. My mom walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. She started hugging me. I picked my head up and looked at her.

"Mommy? Ma-make sure she s-suffers p-please..."

"That was already the plan. Dinner's done."

I walked into the dining room and got some food. I slowly ate. Eddie and Alex talked about their day. My dad and Uncle Mackenzie were complaining about work. When I was done eating I put what I used in the sink. I walked to my room and brushed my teeth. I sat down on my bed and looked at the fresh bruises on my wrists. My brother walked into my room.