Prologue

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓'It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
'It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.
-Anonymous'
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

༻✦༺    ༻✧༺    ༻✦༺The sound of wind rushing through her ears, was all Aster could hear

༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
The sound of wind rushing through her ears, was all Aster could hear. Her eyes stung with unshed tears while a sob filled with pure terror slipped from her red painted lips. Out of everything she had faced, the thought of losing him caused her mind to scream out in anguish.

Aster and the Doctor had been through so much together. That man had helped her in more ways then one, and now there was a chance she'd never see him again. That single thought made her feel sick to her stomach. Aster Tyler could no longer picture a world without the Doctor.

He had been there for her on her darkest nights were all she wanted to do was scream. He would hold her while the tears streamed down her face, reassuring her with little words that everything would be alright.

It had taken Aster a long time before she had fully opened up and told the man the truth. The fear that He would hurt him, weighed on her mind. It was one of the many reason she kept her mouth shut for so long.

But in the end, she really had nothing to fear, not when she had her night in a striped suit to protect her. That man had single handed my fought off all of her demons without even trying.

Thinking back, she couldn't help but curse herself for wasting all of that time, when she could have been getting closer. Closer to the man she was meant to spend eternity with.

But now, because of her unbearable worry, there was a chance that would never get to happen. She would never get to see how their life together would progress, and she had no one else to blame but herself.

Aster could just make out the sound of the Doctor, screaming for her to hold on over the sound of the howling wind, but she then she wasn't sure she was imagining it.

Her hair blew into her face, making it even harder for her to see. But through the small cracks and bleary eyes, she could make out the Doctor's panicked face.

His hand was stretched out towards her, trying to reach her despite the distance between. If he could just get his hand around hers, he knew she'd be safe again.

But Aster was too far out of reach, he couldn't grab her so she wasn't safe. The Doctor cursed himself for not sending her to the Tardis with one of those pods. This was all Rose's fault, if she had just left them alone, this wouldn't be happening.

Well, it would, but Aster would be safe, tucked away inside the Tardis, instead of hanging on for her life in fear of being sucked into the void. The Doctor was sure that if Aster went, then he'd go too. He refused to be here without her.

He had waited so long to find his Bonded, he wasn't going to let her go now. Not when he had hardly any time with her. Not when they hadn't even started their life together.

The Doctor felt his eyes widen in anguish as his worst fear came to life. Aster's fingers slipped from their grasp and with a loud and petrified scream, Aster began hurtling towards the Void.

"Doctor!"

The man in question tried to move his arm, but to no avail. The limb was stuck and refusing to move, so the Time-Lord could only do one thing and that was watch helplessly as his Bonded was drawn towards her demise.

But then, something mysterious and completely unexpected happened. A small body with shirt brown hair, flashed into the room, wrapped their arms around Aster, and dropped them to the floor.

Their hands dug into Aster arms, stopping her from moving. With a strangled gasp, Aster opened her eyes, not even conscious that she had closed them, and to her surprise, Alice Cullen was the one who had saved her.
༻✦༺ ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓'Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
'Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soulmate is an even better feeling. A soulmate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone.
-Cecelia Ahern'
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

 -Cecelia Ahern'┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛