XI

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Leaning her side against the coral beam, Aster watched the Doctor dance around the Tardis with a bemused smile pressed against her lips. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so relaxed and was determined to enjoy it for as long as she possibly could.

It had been just over two days since she had said goodbye to her mum and she had been filled with nothing but bliss. Don't get her wrong, she still had her nightmares and the crippling anxiety that Justin would find her and kill her but knowing that she was floating around in space where she was practically untouchable had her shoulders sagging in relief.

She wanted to tell the Doctor but at the same time, she didn't. She didn't want to delve into her past and relive those memories but that being said, she also felt like he deserved to know why she was so hesitant and why she pulled herself back when she was around him.

With a small gasp, Aster jumped in surprise as her phone vibrated in her pocket. Pulling it out, she glanced at the screen to see a message from Bella. The teen was telling her that she had just met two of Jacob's friends and they had called her his Girlfriend. After typing back her response, she held the device in her hand.

'Would that be a bad thing? You know that no one would be mad at you if you moved on xxx.'

Biting her lip, she shoved her phone back into her pocket. Ever since she had stepped into the Tardis, she had been waiting for her sister to message or to call, to demand that she come back to Earth but as the days ticked by, she had, had nothing. Not a single thing.

Despite knowing the fact that being Bonded to the Doctor was not something she or he could control, a part of her would always feel guilty and she was sure that no matter how much time would pass, that feeling would never go away. She just had to learn how to live with it.

Even though it had only been two days, Aster found herself wondering why her sister, who had so blatantly despised the fact that she had been travelling with them, now no longer cared. It was like a switch had been flipped and Rose was a completely different person.

Her mum had told her that it was like she was living with a stranger. Rose seemed happier than she had ever been, not to mention that her returns we're getting later and later. No one knew who she was talking to or what she was doing in Canary Wharf but it concerned them.

Any normal person would just assume that she had found something that made her happy but not them. As harsh as it sounded, they didn't believe her for a second. Just before Aster had her accident at Hammond's Park, Rose was downright furious and now all of a sudden, she was extremely happy.

Something didn't smell right and they wanted to know what it was. Mickey said something about talking to her but Jackie shut him down instantly. She knew that if they confronted Rose then she would just disappear. She had done it before when she was with Jimmy. Jackie asked why she had dropped out of school and the next thing she knew, Rose had disappeared and didn't return for a full month.