random

Something inside of me is craving for you. To let you know what I had always wanted to tell you. The unspoken words baltering in extreme loneliness. Nobody seems to have taken notice of it. They are clumsy, they trip, they fall. Latter refusing to stand back up but never dying. Hurting over the sore elbows and knees, they lay down there waiting for a hand to hold them up. There were times when they had wanted to escape. Escape to where there is a spark, someone worth listening to what they mean. Loner. All they want to hear is a lullaby to their hearts .To be soothed with love. And there were times when they take their courage to take out another leap. To jump over the moon maybe. It knew all their untold tales. But- something inside them tells them "DONT- what if they mistook your words? What if they judge you? What if your words are never worth to be letting out? What if everything turns out to be watering the dead plants? What if they never understand? What if....... Maybe just maybe, those unspoken letters were never meant to be spoken out. And if these unspoken words, swirling inside me were a sea of apocalypse, here I am drowning to the depths. My body sinking to the unknown. And even then, You'll never know what I wanted you to know. I slowly let it end and let it go.