love

"How would you describe love?" He asked, holding my hands and crunching the autumn leaves under his tiny bare foot and throwing the rest on me.

"You wanna know what love is huh-?, then stop throwing it at me!!" I glanced a crabby gentle smile at him. Seeing his eyes widening with curiosity and his hands putting the leaves back to the earth, I continued. "Know what dearest, Love is when you are coming back home from school, your little feet climbing down the school bus. Your bag tangled upon your shoulders, swinging along your waist and that close-up innocent smile you flash at us, and we couldn't resist but smile back at you seeing our happy little boy and the aura he comes up with. Love is when ma couldn't think of anything else than your meals, health and studies even when she forget her's. Love is when, Paa sees your favourite toy around a gift shop and couldn't help but buying it for his little son just to see his happy face. Love is when I could never eat the last piece of my favourite chocolate because I know you love it too. Love is when your little brother have a fight with you and forget it in 5 minutes, 'cause you are his friend and foe and everything that contradicts. Love is when, you have a fight with your mates, but the very next day fist-fight turns into a fist-bump, and the latter moment you guys are having a small parade banging your hands on your lunch boxes and are running along the stairs. Love is when, we start the morning with an argument and at night, we can't sleep without laughing over lame jokes. Love is the the little things dear. The little things you cherish, the little things you care about, the little things you hold onto. Love my dear, is right here" I placed my hands on his chest. I felt his favourite green t-shirt reflecting the glow of the huge love he holds in his tiny heart. "And you wanna know what my love is?- you, I love you!" I flicked on his tender forehead.

"Ouch that hurts- but I love you too sis" he said grumpily and threw the pile of autumn leaves on me. And here we go again!!