tell them you lovw them

There is this pic I never got tired of.  Had ran into it a couple of times and everytime I do, I get lost in thoughts. The one with 3 men saying goodbye to eachother, unaware of the fact that they would never see eachother again. One is crossing the road, and obviously gonna run into a rushing car. The other one gonna get smacked on his head by an axe or something like that (it was long before, not like I have memory issues!) and the other one I dont even remember somehow how he is gonna die(Consider the point I said above). Well, on top it quoted "We'll never know when the last goodbye is".

I wonder what hit your mind when you just read that. To be not able to see someone out of nowhere. Suddenly in the blink of an eye, the person you just smiled at awhile before had already said goodbye to this world. Life is weird, isn't it?. You remember yourself walking down the street and the next moment who knows what will happen! But, is it ok to just say goodbye just like that; Without letting them know what you never told them?

Whoever is reading this be thankful to every single person who made your life better and bitter. 'Cause they made up your little life and its your duty to be thankful to them. As You are never gonna know if the person you love so much (anyone mom, dad, brother or sisters, friends, lover, whoever it is) for now will even be there for the next second. Have you told them how much you love them? Have you been kind enough to them? Have you complimented them on those little things? Have you told them they matter to you?. If you haven't! Go tell them. Tell them they are the best thing that happened to you. Tell them they mean the world to you. Compliment on the little things that makes them special. Just go and tell them what you feel for them. Tell your mom she's the best. Tell your dad you love him. Tell your siblings that you would be lost without them. Tell your friends that they mean the world to you. Tell your grandparents that they are amazing. Tell your neighbours a big thank you for special memories. Thank the guy who just helped you. Smile at the little kids when their glittery eyes look at your face. Help the ones who asks for you. Spread kindness to the world around you. You'll never know, when the last goodbye is gonna be. Tell them you love your lil human world before the clock ends ticking its final tik tok.