YES!! GOT IT!!

Author pov:

so, innikki y/n school-la oru chinna function irukku. because ava school oda first 12th batch veliya poga pogudhu.

ippo namma y/n bed-uh mela dress-ah vechhu oru kotta katti vachurukka.

y/n: authorey summa comment adikkama, choose Panna help pannalamla.

author: sari, idu ok-va???

y/n: super!!! authorey.......

y/n pov:

I changed into it and did light makeup. that is lip gloss, eye-liner, and compact powder.

I got into my school van and sat near one of my classmates. I got bored taking in the awkward silence when he was chatting with others, I looked outside the bus and recognized that we were going through an unfamiliar route.

the bus stopped at a stopping,

I widen my eyes when I saw the person getting in.............................

it was AJEY!!! with his friend Niranjan. 

I even stopped blinking when I saw him! cuz he does not belong to this van...

"dei!! Niranjan Motta da!" someone said. I then saw him and found out!!

my thought,"paavam abi, ava aazhu ipdi irukkaradha paatha..........I silently laughed thinking about her reaction".

after some time, Kevin(the classmate, I was sitting with), turned toward me and asked whether there are any teachers coming today...I replied back saying I was not sure.

while we were having the conversation, I eyed ajey who was sitting in the backseat, he was having a fun talk with his friends. the bus was filled with students now. 

I then moved to the back seat, there were no seats left, only one near tej anna. I went and asked him.

me: anna, naan inga ukkandhukkalama??

tej: ukkandhuko pa.

I sat and we started talking, he asked me about how I felt when I came to the school after the pandemic, plans for my career, etc.....

me: anna! en anna ipdi advice panni saavadikkura!! naan-eh last day kadaisiyaa friends kooda fun pannittu polam-nu vandhurukken, ana nee, vitta neeye ennoda career plan panni, job kuduthu aprom kalyanam aana aprom ennoda kuzhandhaikku presavam paapa pola...

tej: ada paavi, en di ipdi pesura...

the others in the backseat started laughing. 

TIME SKIP

After we reached the main hall. abi and I were searching for our guys. we then saw them coming through the way near the stage. as expected abi was shocked to see Niranjan anna like that. 

during the whole celebration, I had a lot of eye contact with ajey...

I came home and saw some guests. one of them was familiar. it was Akila aunty, she is my brother's friend's wife. there was another girl wearing a chudi and a boy younger than me.

I changed into some comfy clothes and went to the hall. 

after some talking, I understood that they have successfully started their business and came here to give me some chocolates. 

their business started with making cocoa powder. until one day I tried making chocolate using it, which turned out good. so, now they have come here to give me the chocolates.

I got to know that the girl's name was Sowmya, she has some business. 

after some time she left. 

TIME SKIP

It was night now. dad went to kerala, to meet my grandmother. 

I took out my phone to see my brother texting me. 

huh??

I then remembered that he went out. 

THE TEXT

him: oii

me: enna da??

him: naan unkitta oru vishayam sollanum...

him: and this is very personal to me...

me: seri...........sollu da

him: inikki sowmya-nu oru ponnu vandhuruppa illa??

me: aama

him: avazha pathi sollu??

me: uhmmmm..............sweet, kind, pretty.....avlo dhan solluven since I don't know much about her....

me: en da?...........crush-ah?????😏😏😏😏

him: illa...........................but,

OK, HI MAKKALE

EPDI IRUKKINGA ELLARUM. NEW UPDATE IDHO.

DELAY PANNADHUKKU SORRY PA

IPPO DHAN SCHOOL-LA NEW ACEDEMIC YEAR START AAGUDHU, SO PURIYUM-NU NINAIKKUREN.

OK TAKE CARE!!!

BYE-BYE!!!!!🤗🤗🤩🤩❤❤❤🧡🧡🧡💖