KADHAL AASAI

y/n pov :

I couldn't believe than Ajey was actually here, we didn't realize that we were staring at each other. 

The rain placed soft kisses on us while the cool wind played hastily. the shawl which he was holding waved like the waves. his lips parted, his hair slightly moved due to the force and his eyes looked fond of something.

 My heart started to beat fast, my eyes went everywhere except him, the butterflies in my stomach increased in a second. 

Ajey : hey-

I grabbed my shawl and ran back into the house without letting him finish his sentence. I was so nervous that I couldn't think about it. I stood behind the door and breathed heavily because of my nervousness. 

I peeked a little outside and found him no where. just then....

mom : y/n!! melaye thuniya pottu vandhutta!! [you left the clothes at the terrace]

shoot! I forgot, then I helped my mom. then I went in for a nap. I had a really good sleep.

I woke up to find it still raining, I went to the kitchen and made myself a warm cup of coffee and took some snacks along with it.

I came to the living room to find no-one. I guess everyone is still sleeping. this is not usual actually.

I then went to the balcony upstairs, after finishing my coffee. I let my hands rest on the railing and watched the rain. loved the rain especially today, cuz my hair looks good today and my face glows. maybe cuz I met him today??? I moved my hair from side to side, and smiled like an idiot.

I enjoyed the rain, I felt like a heroine in movies..... 

Ajey pov :

I came to one of close friend's house who's also my cousin. after the lunch, I thought of going for a walk. 

On my way, I stopped in my track and saw a beautiful flower plant on the side. I took my phone out and snapped some pics of it. I slid my phone back in my pocket.

I walked along with the wind when something soft bumped into my arm. I saw red shawl, I didn't hold the shawl, as the shawl was sticking to me.

Then soon I saw a girl in front of me, she had dark brown eyes and long hair, parted lips while she breathed heavily. I stared at her like a creep. she looked every where except my eyes.

I then realized her, she studies in our school and her name is y/n! 

I felt something different, she had her hair all messy, dry lips parted and her forehead sweating. yet she looked beautiful.

just as I was about to say hey-

she snatched the shawl and ran from there. The wind blew harder, and my friend ran over to me, I guess he bought some vadas and bajjis from a near by shop. we both soon reached home.

TIME SKIP

Everyone was asleep, so I went to the balcony and sat on the swing there...I was listening to Sirikkadhey - remo.

 Un peyaril en perai serthu
Viralodu uyir koodu korthu
Oor munnae ondraga naamum
Nadandhaal enna

I looked outside and saw y/n resting her hand on the railing and watching the rain. My heart started beating faster, as the lyric's meaning sank deep into my heart. I felt like I was being in a movie. 

En nenjam theeyae
Ul engum neeyae
Kan modumbothum
Kan mun nindraayae

she leaned forward and sighed with a light smile closing her eyes. small droplets of rain placing kisses on her hair while she makes cute little feeble actions. she looked up closing her eyes, a droplet fell on her face as she turned her face the other side.

Sirikaadhae sirikaadhae
Siripaalae mayakaadhae
Adikaadhae adikaadhae
Azhagaalae adikaadhae

 Her hair swayed sideways, her collarbone visible, her eyes shut close and cheeky smile puffed her cheeks. she looked beautiful.  

Un peyaril en perai serthu
Viralodu uyir koodu korthu
Oor munnae ondraga naamum
Nadandhaal enna

I stared at her like a creep. I threw my head back, feeling too much emotions at the same time, but it felt good. I glanced at her again......when...

Manam vittu unmaiyai mattum
Unnodu pesida vendum
Nee ketkkum kaadhalai alli
Un mel naan poosida vendum

There she was staring at me now.......trust me.....she looked very cute......The lyrics felt as if she was conveying a message to me. 

then suddenly she turned behind and yelled something......before she went back in, she glanced me and turned around. I couldn't get much view, but I saw her cheeks puffed........that means...........She smiled!

TO BE CONTINUED....

INDHANGO MAKKALE!! 

NEW UPDATE!! ENJOY PANNUNGA!! INDHA UPDATE KONJAM SUMAR-AH DHAN IRUKKUM!! NEXT CHAPTER INTERESTING-AH IRUKKUM.

Aprom, I have decided another story starring namma heroine [y/n]. obviously!

but enakku yaara hero-va vekkaradhu-nu theriyala! so please suggest me some heroes...

alright jolly-ah irunga! safe-ah irunga! en update-kaga kaathirunga!