Hanging By Her Wrists

Soundtrack:
I WANT IT ALL- CAMERON GREY

Kylo

She stood with her hands above her head, arms bound. Dangling in pain. Her hands wrapped in the metal binders. She hung limply in the dark cell. Her toes were barely touching the cold hard marble floor. The air around her was quiet, still. All she could hear was her breath, barely escaping her mouth.

She didn't know how she woke up here. She was fighting with the resistance, and all of a sudden her head got knocked sideways. She slowly opened her eyes trying to look around at her empty surroundings.

A low rumble traveled through her head. She heard a voice growl in her head.

"Did you think you could fight me?" The booming voice echoed in her brain. It's silky tone slid over her ear down her spine.

The voice spoke again. "I've seen within your head. The thoughts, you had while you looked at my file." It paused releasing the pain momentarily as the silence was broken once more. " You know my mother. She told you who I once was."

The sultry voice stopped again. She looked up to find the dark. Cold silence filled the cell again. She knew that this was Kylo Ren. She quickly attempted to pull herself up onto the harsh binders. Grasping anything she could to try to try and brace herself for the inevitable.

She narrowed her vision to a figure across the room. She made out with squinted eyes an all black figure slowly sliding up from the ground. In a matter of seconds the shadow crossed the distance to get to her. His leather clad gloved hand, touched her face gently before reaching his fingers around her cheek squeezing her face bringing it up to his helmets. The blackness of the mask showed her reflection. It wasn't her face, though her eyes were half lidded with passion. What was she thinking? She had seen the files on her data pad. How many he had killed. How he murdered innocents. Yet her body was telling her to ease her hips closer to him.

"I see what's going on in your mind right now. Were you sent to seduce me?" The force yanking her head harshly, pulling her thoughts together to form a complete sentence.She shook her head wildly, easing her pain for a second. Before she knew what she was doing she spoke her fate. "I can seduce you though lightly Kylo Ren."

Her head flew back, revealing her long neck. His fingers gripped her face tightly. She fought him as she desperately tried to look up in the mask again, this time trying to look past her reflection.

She had worn a long velvet green evening gown to support the resistance fighting on the planet Endor. When the blasts began, she ran after her own and started shooting at the Tie Fighters raining down from the sky, desperate to end the fighting with the Resistance.

The high slit on her leg now covered in dried mud. The smooth skin now tarnished with blood from her friends. Her bare toes barely dangled on the marble floor. Her black hair had bits of twigs and bark and had hair that had been singed off at the ends.

She felt something go in between her dress and her thigh. She dared looking up at the Supreme Leader. His hand at his side. She noticed they were nowhere near her leg while the one was still at her face. The other fell at its side on the hilt of his lightsaber. She gasped loudly as a small push went in between her legs. She looked down at his arm, noticing his small turn off his fingers in thin air. She saw him start to make small circles at his side and quickly realized she was stealing what he was doing. Small circles begin going around her pussy.

Trying desperately to pull herself up with the binders and collapsing every time he made the clockwise motion. His face got closer to her chin. His breathing raggedy inside of the mask. He let go of her face for a second touching, gently trailing a small path down her chin, sliding down smoothly at her shoulder where her dress had been torn open from the blast, exposing her pale skin, caked with dried blood.

Glancing down she saw a small slice from a blaster. She hadn't realized she'd been shot at the shoulder. His thumb pushed hard into the wound. The pain shook her as his touch pushed Inside of the cauterized wound.

As he press harder at her shoulder, his fingers rapidly began their circles at her clit. Fighting the pain and fighting the pleasure she didn't know what to do. She stood on her tippy toes as the pressure began to build at both places. Her head fell backwards as she started to give in. With a sudden sharp turn his fingers released from her shoulder and the force vanished from in between her legs. She glared back at the mask that was staring at her inches away from her face. She let out a heavy thought of "Why?"

The mask looked up at her and gave a small chuckle. "Because I can." It breathed out as he backed up, away from her he slowly unclasped his mask. He shook his hair gently as his mask revealed a structured face with a scar going across it healing from where it had been patched roughly. Living a tiny line going down his eye and cheek.

She yearned to touch that scar. To run her hand across his cheekbone, running the tips of her fingers across the scar. His mouth came close to her lips, hovering over gently. He wrapped his fingers around her throat pulling her face closer to his. "You won't touch a single thing on me." He growled down at her. "But I'm gonna touch you in every possible way. Until you beg to touch me. Until you beg to have relief." Kylo smiled dangerously. "It won't come soon."