Here "Comes" The General

Soundtrack:
War of Hearts - Reilly
Glory - The Score

Hux

Kylo had one way of interrogation. Hux had another. He preferred to be hands on with his subjects. He found the fighters on the Planet Endor, easily distracted while they planned the anniversary of a long time gone Resistance battle. Hux had planned the attack perfectly. He had waited on the Star Destroyer, while the TIEs swarmed in an almost perfect pattern, attacking the main group. Hux had ordered a handful of rebels be taken aboard who decided to fight.

The troopers had brought back a handful and placed them in the interrogation cells. The Supreme Leader had chosen one, and left the others to Hux. His feet trailed against the marble leading up to his prisoner. Reaching the black door, he turned the door handle sharply. New shiny and metallic bracelets hung on the woman laying backwards in a chair. Her arms by her side, stretched out against the cold metal.

The door slid shut behind Hux loudly. He crossed his hands behind his back and stalked to his next prisoner. She was startled awake as his boots clicked loudly. Her head was braced still, so she stared at the metal ceiling until his face appeared slightly above it.

"You survived. Good girl." His orange hair caught the light above his head. Silhouetting his features from view. You watched as the shadowed face looked you over, up and down. Your body burned as heat flooded your face. You had wished in that moment, you had worn more than this dark colored dress. Your pale skin glistened with sweat against the dark hue. The slits on either side revealed your long legs you worked hard for, and the black belt cinched in your waist tightly. A deep cut in the front showed more skin then you'd usually show and now pained you for being so vain. Your usual orange jumpsuit was bulky and unflattering. You forgot that you had a body under her regs.

Hux also seemed to notice the outline of your body. Your thigh felt a leather hand skim across, softly. It stopped as it hit the belt, and lifted, gliding the air above the cut in the front of your dress. He paused as he cupped your face, turning it gently on his hands. He saw the bruises and the cuts on your cheeks and hands. The obvious fight you had put up was refreshing. He had known pain and for a second wished you hadn't.

"I'll never tell you anything," you snarled out from your frozen position in the chair. Your body shook with anger. Hux's face leaned closer. His face came into vision and you saw his structured cheekbones. His eyes gazed down at her as his lips parted. His hair blended into the light behind him, creating an almost halo frame around his head.

No, no. You were not finding him attractive. You were not seeing the light in this murderers eyes. "Why am I here?" You breathed, heavy attempting to cover your attraction. Hux leaned closer stroking your cheek with his fingers. The smell of leather filled your nose and you felt your eyes roll back. You felt heat come off you in waves.

Sending that Hux could feel it too, your face turned to his. Inches away, he looked surprised. His green eyes found your dark ones. The pull to find his lips was almost unbearable. His tongue came and swiped it quickly across as his eyes raked across your body. Seeing your arms attempt to move to touch him, made Hux almost forget protocol. He gulped and took a step backwards.

"How dare you tempt me, you raven harlot. I should punish you." He turned on his heel, and found a few of his devices laid out on a table waiting on him. You let out a laugh, and relaxed your head back down. You were going to do more than tempt him.

"Look at the General. Head of almost everything in the First Order, and turned on by a nobody from the Resistance." You dared to crane your neck to see his fists clenched on the table. You prodded him more to attempt a reaction. "Unless you want to be turned on by a nobody. To be told what to do and to be ordered where to touch. Where to stroke. Where to lick." He crashed his fists onto the table. You stared at his back that had become stretched solid.

"That's enough!" He screamed, turning fast grabbing your mouth with his hand. He looked down at your lips, slowly taking his hand away. "I will not," he calmly uttered, but before he could say another word you caught his face and saw your lip turning upwards. You knew he was putty in your hands. Why not have a little fun before you kill him and escape.

"Unlock the binders at my foot, and slide your hand up my leg slowly."  You had felt heat with his hands being above you, but the anticipation of him touching you was making you melt into the chair. Without hesitation, you felt the click of the lock on your ankle. His leather fingers reached around your foot and up your calf. "You will move my dress and touch me." You watched his cheeks burn as you directed him on where to touch you. Looking down, you saw him growing in his black slacks and you let out a small giggle of excitement.

His fingers grazed your thigh and teased their way under the fabric of your dress. Arching your back as he found your folds. He groaned under his breath. His fingers slid into you gently, with purpose. You bit your lip as his finger dominated. You turned your eyes to him and found he was staring at you. Through gritted teeth you leaned into him.

"Touch yourself with your other hand." You demanded roughly. Hux threw his head back and whipped open his zipper. His length sprung forth and you rocked your hips into his palm. Hux began to lose his composure as he saw your hands wiggle in the binders at your wrist desperate to escape his capture.

Hux stroked himself faster as he looked at your face. Your head pushing further into the chair, body aching, whimpers escaping your throat. Shockwaves gripped your body as his long fingers slid into your body. Hux noticed too, and felt himself falter. His pace quickened on both you and himself.

Screaming out, as your body tattered the edge of ecstasy, you gripped the metal chair as your saw white specs cloud your vision. From your side you heard a single "F-fuck." Groaning out from Hux's mouth. You smiled knowing you broke him.

"Well, General. I think you may have a problem.