1

its 3am and i hear my neighbor next door yelling about something stupid, i turned to my husband as he laid awake and annoyed. "i know baby just come here." i rolled into him causing him to laugh. "baby, come on we need to sleep we have work in 2 hours." "i think im just gonna go get coffee. i cant sleep now." he kissed me on the cheek and i put on a jacket and some sweats on and left. my neighbor was outside screaming with another neighbor. "well at least i can keep my sex life quiet!" "thats because the only person in your sex life is you! and its not very quiet!" i tried not to laugh as i headed down to my car and left to get my husband and when i came back and he was making breakfast for us. "did you hear what they were fighting about?" I handed him his drink. "not really, what was it?" i laughed and told him. we watched the sun rise and everyone quieted down. eventually we both left to work, i went to my office job as a CEO my husband was the leader of gang but legally i thought he worked at a flower shop. 

"mrs. l/n? your interviews are here." I nodded to my assistant and she let in the first one, a man about my age named Bakugou Katsuki. "hello. im bakugou katsuki" i stood and shook the blonde haired red eyed man's hand. as we both sat i looked over his info. "im really sorry but...do i know you?" i looked up again and shook my head, not even thinking about it. "so why should i hire you?" i asked approving of everything on his resume. "oh im very reliable. i dont have any plans on leaving if im hired" i nodded approving of his confidence as well. He still looked at me like he was trying to place me. "and is this really the position you want?" i asked finally looking him in the eyes, making him stiffen. "actually no, i was hoping for a higher position but" "what position were you wanting?" "i..i was hoping to work toward becoming a CEO" i nodded looking through my files on my computer. "i don't have a CEO position open, but i do have one that you might be better fit for." i handed him the president info. he looked at me in complete shock. "wait but on the website it only said you have a low-level position open?" "yes well, my current president hasn't left yet. Juiro will be leaving next month with her husband." he smiled "so i start next month?" i shook my head, "you start tomorrow. or if you want she gets back from lunch in 5 minuets you can start today. she will teach you everything she knows. i expect good things from you." he nods and i call for my assistant to return. she leads bakugou to the other office across from me, and i take the rest of my interviews. I ended up hiring a kid named Toga, shes a little unhinged but i think shell be a good receptionist.   

"mrs. l/n, your husband is on line one" i smile for the first time since entering work and take the call, "hey love." i say as i shoo my assistant out again. "hey sweetie, im...im really sorry but i have bad news." my face went blank. i wanted to cry but i just couldnt. "the flower shop is being robbed and there's alot of guys with guns and its just me...and i only have 2 bullets. I love you so much, ok? please...please find someone that makes you as happy as youve made me. y/n? c/n? please baby i need to hear you talk." i took a gulp and nodded. "i love you so much...i dont think anyone could make me nearly as happy as you have these past 8 years....please...just one thing before you go." "anything for you." "dont?" i chuckle breaking into tears finally. my assistant watching me with worry through my glass windows. "i dont know if i can make that happen. can i do something else?" "yeah, give em hell." i smile as he tells me he loves me one last time and i hear 2 pistol shots and then...alot of machine guns. after the silence hits again i hear someone on the other line again and i dont speak, "who is this?" i hung up and called the police. 

I was escorted home by the police and gave everyone else the day off. they took me to his flower shop that was completely ransacked. they showed me his body and i stayed straight faced, not even able to cry anymore. "it looks like he made one last call before he died, mam." i nodded. "yeah that was to me....he said goodbye." the officer apologized and handed me the phone. i thanked her and soon saw one of my husbands "coworkers" i went up to him. "hey...i think this belongs to you now. delete my number please. the funeral will be next week at the funeral home across the street, everyone's invited." he nodded crying, he was like a son to my husband and i couldnt think of anything except the tasks ahead. I went over and made the arrangements, a police officer, officer midoriya, joined me not wanting me to be alone. "thank you, officer but i really am ok." "im sorry but its just...weird that you arent more emotional." i nodded in understanding but lashed out, "im sorry, did you want me to fall over his dead body and cry and make a fool of myself? my husband died hours ago and i am doing everything i can to stand up and live the life he helped me make, so excuse me for trying to focus on what needs to be done." i walked off and he stood behind following me still. i made the arrangements and headed home. i heard my neighbor coming up the stairs as i started opening the door and rolled my eyes at how loud he was being, he was yelling at another neighbor about their jobs and how one doesn't care.