1| ~The Tradegy of a Villain~

I glanced at my phone and frowned. It's the 5th time I checked the author's page and the author has not updated the next chapter of my favorite reverse harem novel titled, "The Empire's only Light."

It had a total of 1918 chapters with only one reader which was me. I started this novel a week ago when I saw that it had almost 2000 chapters. I was bored so I decided to read it on a whim.

Although the heroine, Sally, was unlikeable due to her green tea bitch personality, I still read until the end because of my one true love: the cute villain Henry Avon La Serpent!

Henry was the Crown Prince of the great Serpent Empire. He was rude, spiteful and arrogant.

However, people tolerated him because of his powerful dark magic, which was strong enough to devour the evil demons and monsters in the pit of death, the boundary between the Serpent Empire and demon territory.

Ever year, the seal on the pit of death will weaken, causing a surge of monsters to escape. To combat this, the Empire's Elite Force, Dark Horizon, led by the notorious villain will fight until every last monster is obliterated.

The Emperor only appointed Henry as the Crown Prince due to his high achievement and powerful dark magic.

The Emperor preferred the second prince, Ezra Avon La Serpent, Henry's younger twin brother. Unlike Henry, Ezra was born with golden blonde hair and baby blue eyes, a trait that has always been in the royal family of the Serpent Empire.

The Emperor felt like Henry was cursed as he was the only one in the entire family to have blood-red eyes and pitch black hair.

Before Henry's 21st birthday where he will be crowned Emperor, his father, Geo, planned to kill him and let Ezra become the next Emperor.

This is because Emperor Geo found out that the heroine, a commoner girl named Sally Evans, had high rank light magic.

The Emperor granted her the title of Saintess and allowed her to attend Mystic Academy as a scholarship student.

I love the villain so much. He does not deserved to be labeled as a villain. He was simply misunderstood.

Henry was outcasted and abused by his maids since he was young due to his blood-red eyes that resembled a demon's.

Everyone abused him when he was younger due to them knowing he was nothing but a Crown Prince in name.

Unlike most villains, he was not evil, he was simply misunderstood. And the heroine took advantage of that.

Like a pathetic little dog, when the heroine gave him a slimmer of kindness, Henry immediately swore his loyalty to her.

As expected of the cunning heroine. I rolled my eyes at the mention of that bitch. Anyways, with her pure heart and light magic, the heroine, Sally Evans, made the 262 male leads fall in love with her.

Near the end, Sally had a harem of 262 men who adored her. To make matters worse, they were all influential men!

The second prince, the Duke, the marquis, the Royal knight commander, the general, the neighboring prince, the Demon King and the God of Light. Any powerful man she spotted was hers.

Sally took all the men, leaving countless noble woman without any suitors which caused them all to turn lesbian.

Because of the author did not update on schedule, I decided to leave the author a comment on their page.

[ID: FloatingCloud: Hi author-nim~! When will you update your amazing story? XoXo~Love, your favorite and only reader Cloud-Kun!]

After a while, the author replied back to me.

[ID: HugeCockMonster: I will update in half an hour dear reader! :)]

[ID: FloatingCloud: I love you author!]

I decided to make myself a sandwich before the author updates the next chapter, so I did, After I ate, I watched some tv before getting a notification that the next chapter was out! Yes!!!

I eagerly clicked on the new chapter and read it with a sparkle in my eyes.

"Noooo...tell me this is a lie!!!!" I screamed into my pillow.

Tears pricked my eyes when I recalled how my baby Henry was falsely accused of kidnapping the heroine when the heroine willingly went with him.

When the 262 males stormed the Royal place, the heroine cried pitifully and told them that Henry kidnapped her.

Henry was tortured by all 262 male leads and sentenced to death by his father, Emperor Geo on his birthday as a birthday gift for both Henry and Ezra: the twin princes.

"Noooo, my baby Henry, how could the author do this to you?!" I cried as I rolled around on my bed.

"Fuck that trash author!" I spat out angrily as I sat up and started to write a hate comment for the first time.

[ID: FloatingCloud: I started reading your novel a week ago and eagerly waited for an update. How can you do this to me author? I thought we were friends! Why, why do you like seeing an innocent man such as baby Henry suffer? He is not a villain. If anything, the heroine is the real villain with a fake ass personality! The heroine is so unlikable and sus! Matter of fact you are sus!!! Your novel is trash! You are trash, no your entire family is trash!!!]

To my astonishment, the author replied within seconds.

[ID: HugeCockMonster: :)]

The simple smiley face stunned me, instantly stopping my tears. Suddenly, I had a bad feeling...