The Saiyans of Universe 6

I'm doing a small rewrite of Sage.  She's Leek's sister, but she's 15 (In this story, Leek and Kale are 17, while Cabba and Caulifla are 18), and she'll be participating in the tournament instead of Frost.  I'll explain the lead up in this story.  Also, she can use Super Saiyan 1-3, but she uses Super Saiyan Rose.  She can use Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (SSJ Blue), but not SSJ God or SSJ 4.  Her SSJ Blue hair is a dark purple.

Make her hair black and ignore the tail

Just so it's clear, Leek is taking the place of Dr. Rota, since he didn't do a damn thing in the tournament except give unnecessary monologue.

We were early at the location we would meet Vados and Champa to go to the tournament.  Sage was here too, to send us off.

Cabba: Hey, are you guys ready?

We all looked at him.  He was sweating, and visibly terrified.

Leek: I could ask you the same thing, Cabba.

He sighed, but didn't respond.  However, I could see the answer on his face, the same as all of us.  If we lost, we would never know it.  Because we would cease to exist.

Frost: Well, well.  I expected Cabba to be here, but I didn't think he would bring any more monkeys!

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes, trying to control my anger.  But then he kept going.

Frost: Oh, hello again, Leek?  How long has it been?

I opened my eyes and glared at him.

Leek: Oh, it's been a few years since you killed my parents and I annihilated your army and kicked your ass, Frost.

His eyes widened, but his surprise turned to anger.  He looked at Caulifla and Kale.

Frost: Oh, and some female monkeys as well?  How about we put them to the test, see if they are worthy to fight with me?

His hand shot up, and he fired a beam straight at Kale.  Now he's gone too far.  I turned into Super Saiyan God, appeared in front of Kale, and knocked the beam back, hitting Frost and blasting a hole in his stomach with his own attack.  He screamed in agony.

Leek: You know, I was going to at least TRY to tolerate having to be on a team with you.  But now...

I stepped on his chest, pinning him to the ground.

Leek: You insulted and attacked my friends.  So in your own words, Frost... die like the filthy creature you are.

I grabbed him and threw him into the air, before shooting a blast and vaporizing him.

Leek: Good riddance, bastard.

Caulifla: Whoa, that was awesome!

Cabba: Leek!  Now what?

Leek: Huh?

I powered down, and walked over to Cabba.  He looked pissed off.

Cabba: We just lost a fighter?  Now what do we do?

I realized he was right.  Shit... I got careless.

Leek: I... I'm sorry.  I let my anger get the better.  But at the same time, I don't regret it.  I'd rather have a team of nine than work with that monster.

Cabba sighed.

Cabba: So, we have about ten minutes to find a tenth fighter.  What do we d-

Sage: I'll do it.

Cabba looked at Sage, surprised.  I just shook my head.

Leek: No.  I don't want you to get hurt, and there isn't a chance in hell I'll put you in harms way from warriors of other universes.

Sage: First off, it's my decision.  Second, if we lose, we get erased anyways.  Cabba already said there's no killing in this tournament.  Plus, imagine five Saiyans working together.  We'll be unbeatable!

The other three gave big smiles.  I gave a small smirk, and sighed.

Leek: There's no arguing with you, is there?

Sage: Hehe, I take after you, big bro.

There was a pop, and a big glass box appeared in the field, with the other fighters.  There was a robot, a weird yellow man, the assassin Hit, and two Namekians.  Champa and Vados were there too, and floated down to us.

Vados: I'm glad you all made it.  But... where is Frost?

Cabba was about to answer, but I cut him off.

Leek: Gone.  Reduced to atoms.  It's what he deserves for attacking us.  My sister Sage will be taking his place.

Sage stepped up and bowed before Champa and Vados.

Champa: Are you sure she'll be able to help?  She doesn't look like that mu-

Sage powered up to Super Saiyan Blue Rose, and Champa jumped, startled.

Sage: I will be fine, Lord Champa.  I won't let any of you down.

She returned to base form, and we all got into the box.

Vados: Please make yourselves comfortable.  It will take us a few hours to get there.

I walked to the corner, and laid down.  I was about to close my eyes, when Kale walked over, blushing.  I sat back up, and looked at her, smiling.

Leek: Did you need something, Kale?

Kale didn't respond.  She just laid down next to me, snuggling into my shoulder.  I blushed, but smiled a bit.  I laid down and closed my eyes, as we both drifted off to sleep.

Cabba POV

Cabba: Psst, Caulifla.

Cabba spoke in a quiet voice, trying not to draw attention.  Caulifla looked at him, curiously.

Caulifla: Huh?  What is it, Cabba?

Cabba was surprised.

Cabba: First of all, that was the first time you called me by my name in a way that sounded like we're friends.  Are you starting to like me or something?

Cabba had a smirk on his face, while Caulifla blushed and punched him in the gut.  He doubled over, clutching his stomach.

Cabba: I don't think I deserved that.

Caulifla: No, you definitely did.

She helped him up, and he pointed to the corner.  Caulifla looked and her eyes lit up.

Caulifla: Oh my God, they're so cute together!

Cabba shushed her, trying not draw attention to themselves.  Leek and Kale were laying in the corner.  Leek had his arm around Kale, and she was hugging him with her head on his shoulder.  They were both fast asleep.

Cabba: Hey, Caulifla, I'm gonna go lay in the corner over there.  You want to come with me, and-

He was cut off as she punched him in the ribs again, and he fell over once more.

Caulifla: Let me guess, you didn't deserve that?

Cabba: No I might've asked for that one.

Caulifla giggled, and walked over to talk to Vados.  Meanwhile, Cabba just passed out on the floor where he fell.